It was mostly vb and rm. I won't name names.

As I say earlier I disclude you from it but you must have seen it the same as me.

Well firstly I have not seen a statement from VB suggesting any kind of support for Ashley.

RM is a forum where there is a variety of different opinions as to how best our club is served.

No... I resort to requesting evidence to substantiate the false accusations you have made against me.

Your "Viva Mike Ashley" is a further erroneous dig on your part - unless of course you would care to produce a blog or post from any forum where I expressed support for him. In fact let me save you trouble - you wont find one anywhere.

What part of "I share the concerns you have expressed over Ashley" did you fail to understand ?

I haven't made false accusations against you. I said 'attacking'' date=' you said 'stating your belief'. As I said, semantics. If it makes you feel better, you didn’t attack anyone. Happy now?

You still joined in with the demonisation of any outlet which dared report anything damning towards Whyte, and you did forcibly 'state your belief' in the direction of anyone who was open-minded enough to take any of it on board. All of that makes

Rather than view any pro-Ashley elements as merely a moronic giruy to the SOS or UOF

appear to be a staggering case of double standards.

I think I understood your post, cheers. Having read your views for many years now, I understand that you are extremely clever in how you put your point across.

I was never a fan of Whyte, something about him never felt right.

As for Green I will admit that at the start if his tenure things seemed to be going well but he lost my trust pretty quickly.

Now we find ourselves in a black hole and with King no where in sight.

Mike Ashleu could bring us a period of stability of he was to own us. IMO Newcastle fans have delusions of grandeur when it comes to where they should be as a football club.

Let me be clear though I am not an Ashley fan, I'm just a fan who wants to be able concentrate in the football on the park.

I was never a fan of Whyte, something about him never felt right.

As for Green I will admit that at the start if his tenure things seemed to be going well but he lost my trust pretty quickly.

Now we find ourselves in a black hole and with King no where in sight.

I think quite a few people have the feeling that Ashley would be better than what we have. Even those that see him as a cold, uncaring, profiteerer with no interest in our club feel that even then he's not quite as bad as the crew by whom we are currently being exploited by. So he'd be a disaster but less of an absolute disaster than we are now facing - and, crucially, that this is the stark choice facing us. The alternative is not between being ripped off or not being ripped off - but rather is between near criminal exploitation and criminal exploitation.

Mike Ashleu could bring us a period of stability of he was to own us. IMO Newcastle fans have delusions of grandeur when it comes to where they should be as a football club.

Let me be clear though I am not an Ashley fan, I'm just a fan who wants to be able concentrate in the football on the park.

I think quite a few people have the feeling that Ashley would be better than what we have. Even those that see him as a cold, uncaring, profiteerer with no interest in our club feel that even then he's not quite as bad as the crew by whom we are currently being exploited. So = he'd be a disaster but less of an absolute disaster than we are now facing - and, crucially, that this is the stark choice facing us. the alternative is not between being ripped off or not being ripped off - but rather is between near criminal exploitation and criminal exploitation.

"The only way to reclaim Rangers’ soul is for a Dave King or whoever has cash and the club’s interests at heart to bite the bullet and buy it back."

Dave King again, where is DK, what's he got to say, what is his plans?

For the benefit of doubt, i'm no Ashley supporter. However at this moment in time Ashley is the one doing business, he's following the old adage "you can't do business by sitting on your arse" all i would ask is for DK to get of his arse and do some business on Rangers behalf. Unless he's working away in the background of course, but nothing ever seams to happen with him, the SOS and UOF do an admirable job with little resources, If they call another protest I'll go on it, but please stop using DK as a rallying point, it's wearing thin, well with me anyways.

"The only way to reclaim Rangers’ soul is for a Dave King or whoever has cash and the club’s interests at heart to bite the bullet and buy it back."

For the benefit of doubt, i'm no Ashley supporter. However at this moment in time Ashley is the one doing business, he's following the old adage "you can't do business by sitting on your arse" all i would ask is for DK to get of his arse and do some business on Rangers behalf. Unless he's working away in the background of course, but nothing ever seams to happen with him, the SOS and UOF do an admirable job with little resources, If they call another protest I'll go on it, but please stop using DK as a rallying point, it's wearing thin, well with me anyways.

I think that the situation has got so far down the road that the removal of the current incumbents via starvation is as far as anyone can look at this point in time. It is a dire situation, but one which was always likely to happen.

He's the one who has been in with the sp.ivs from 2012 and looks to me as if he was very much an option to keep the sp.iv roadshow on course.

- links with Green who saw SD (Ashely) get more than one 'onerous contract' on board.

- Naming rights for a quid

- SD financial control of Rangers merchandise

- Margins to suit from said merchandise

- His spin doctor (Bishop) getting paid contract with Rangers in 2013 (for what ?)

- etc.

Ongoing Process.............. just another stage

#

He's the one who has been in with the sp.ivs from 2012 and looks to me as if he was very much an option to keep the sp.iv roadshow on course.

- links with Green who saw SD (Ashely) get more than one 'onerous contract' on board.

- Naming rights for a quid

- SD financial control of Rangers merchandise

- Margins to suit from said merchandise

- His spin doctor (Bishop) getting paid contract with Rangers in 2013 (for what ?)

- etc.

Ongoing Process.............. just another stage

I agree with all that T4C, He's been there from the start as the money lender for GreenCo. He's since strengthened his hand with Mut and Jeff doing his bidding. In Contrast to Rangers men who know the club, it's heritage, it's traditions and done sweet FA.