But you thought you'd "start" by bringing it up on here..................

:seal:

In bampotry-mood today? The UoF could have kept their mouth shut for once, but no. Let's get a dig at the board for free ... whether or not they have anything to do with it.

@ Scott7, you find the answer in the line I quoted earlier.

In bampotry-mood today? The UoF could have kept their mouth shut for once, but no. Let's get a dig at the board for free ... whether or not they have anything to do with it.

@ Scott7, you find the answer in the line I quoted earlier.

The UoF should be as vocal as possible and keep calling out all the atrocious incompetence, 'bampotry' and callous acts that keep getting committed.

They could shut their mouths of course but I think we tried that approach previously and it didn't work out too well.

I think we're in danger of missing the point.

It seems very strange for Ashley to have bought these shares instead of investing in the Open Offer at the same price (and without the associated costs of dealing directly with HH).

Why not invest the £850K directly into the club?

I think we're in danger of missing the point.

It seems very strange for Ashley to have bought these shares instead of investing in the Open Offer at the same price (and without the associated costs of dealing directly with HH).

Why not invest the £850K directly into the club?

The club website has the BNP (5.23%) and Ashley (3.68%) shareholdings seperate.

http://www.rangersinternationalfootballclub.com/share-information

Combined they would be 8.89% below the 10% limit (re. ownerhip in 2 clubs).

- Who do we think has directed the story towards The Sun ?

- Would it have any link with the latest spinning blog from :merlin2: ?

- If true, why is it not reflected in the list of shareholders ?

Not more misleading and confusing messages, who would have thought it ?

The bank have confirmed the investment is on behalf of an anonymous client.

Until said client wishes to change that, we can guess as much as we like but further opaqueness doesn't help no matter the investor.

Shit happens. It would have shown a certain degree of dignity had the UoF and Graham left this as it is. Someone's got to start somewhere.

That is an accurate summary of life: "Shit happens". It is also accurate to observe that "Shit happens a lot more frequently when shits happen to be in charge."

I make this point as a general truism, obviously, perish the thought that I had specific examples in mind.

Am I alone in not seeing anything from The Sun where they at least pretend to back up this story with some figures?

Well, it is the Sun - why would you expect to see something like that?!

Am I alone in not seeing anything from The Sun where they at least pretend to back up this story with some figures?

The Sun and Irvine tend to be close.

I wonder if the prominence and timing of the Micheal Stewart piece in The Sun had anything to do with Irvine.

I don't dispute that it was the true opinion of MS, that it was accurate or that after the Hibs result there wasn't good enough reason anyway.