Utterly baffling. You have to wonder why Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge & co would agree to that retail deal if it left the Club with no say on the financial matters of Rangers Retail Ltd and no guarantee of the Club receiving it's retail income despite owning 51% of it.

I find it strange the Board haven't taken legal action against former Directors who have so blatantly failed in their fiduciary duties to the Company and its shareholders.

Utterly baffling. You have to wonder why Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge & co would agree to that retail deal if it left the Club with no say on the financial matters of Rangers Retail Ltd and no guarantee of the Club receiving it's retail income despite owning 51% of it.

You might also be baffled at 'los tres amigos' signing a contract with Ashely's PR man Keith Bishop back in 2013 (IIRC) and paying them for I don't know what. (an invoice was recently on the CRO site).

Kerching!

I find it strange the Board haven't taken legal action against former Directors who have so blatantly failed in their fiduciary duties to the Company and its shareholders.

Maybe part of the job remit of the current board is keeping quiet about the shenanigans of the previous incumbents. It's all fine and well dropping hints about 'onerous contracts' etc, but the bottom line is that we still haven't found out where a large wedge of that IPO cash vanished to and to this day there's still skeletons falling out of cupboards.

Maybe part of the job remit of the current board is keeping quiet about the shenanigans of the previous incumbents. It's all fine and well dropping hints about 'onerous contracts' etc, but the bottom line is that we still haven't found out where a large wedge of that IPO cash vanished to and to this day there's still skeletons falling out of cupboards.

Hence the efforts from Greenco to maintain their vice like grip.

You might also be baffled at 'los tres amigos' signing a contract with Ashely's PR man Keith Bishop back in 2013 (IIRC) and paying them for I don't know what. (an invoice was recently on the CRO site).

I already knew about it because forlan and others had spoken about the multiple PR contracts ages ago, but yes, it's all baffling.

Btw, when exactly was Wallace appointed to the board of Rangers Retail Ltd?