This will just cause further division , until a wealthy fan gets involved or the support gets behind rangersfirst or buyrangers , we will be forever a hostage to these opportunists

This is it.

There is no big money man. Regarding Rangersfirst and buyrangers they should club together or just stop.

I'm paying for Rangersfirst each month, pointless but don't want to do nothing. Not sure where they are going, don't seem to get any updates so not sure what my money is doing exactly.

Is Sky Fight Night covering the first fans board meeting live? Then again might be more like that bitch fight in the news. Either way it's clear there is huge bucket loads of mistrust and general dislike amongst some of the incumbents. Sadly this just seems to mirror the fucking atrocity that is the board, footy management etc..... I expected better.

Is Sky Fight Night covering the first fans board meeting live? Then again might be more like that bitch fight in the news. Either way it's clear there is huge bucket loads of mistrust and general dislike amongst some of the incumbents. Sadly this just seems to mirror the fucking atrocity that is the board, footy management etc..... I expected better.

I'm sure that by the third rendition of What's So Funny 'Bout Peace Love And Understanding everything will be tickiteyboo !

Sons of Struth public meeting

Tuesday 7th October @ 7pm

Grosvenor Hotel, Gt Western Rd

Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Much better from Craig here. Hope it goes well.

Can I take the opportunity to remind folk what this thread highlighted.

Rather unprofessional i would say. I mean how serious can people really be taken who make such basic errors.

Would you apply that to the club's corporate governance, regulatoy notice's, Sandy Easdale, NOMAD etc., etc ?

I'm not talking about guys going to the meeting and causing trouble , and another small point on CH and his mates , these are the guys who initially started the boycott talks yet they go to every game , they seem to say one thing yet do another , these headline ideas do nothing but cause harm , the only wayto get rid of the current incumbents is to buy them out end off , Mike Ashley is a multi multi millionaire , do you really think a few thousand people boycotting his shite shops will make much difference to him

Spot on mate.

Would you apply that to the club's corporate governance, regulatoy notice's, Sandy Easdale, NOMAD etc., etc ?

Of course i would. Amateurish.

Of course i would. Amateurish.

So which would you consider the more serious ?

RIFC corporate goverance, TRFC director and the English Language, RIFC regulatory Notice Correction Time/NOMAD competence.

or

The spelling of the name of a Hotel by a poster on Gersnet

So which would you consider the more serious ?

RIFC corporate goverance, TRFC director and the English Language, RIFC regulatory Notice Correction Time/NOMAD competence.

or

The spelling of the name of a Hotel by a poster on Gersnet

It's not a competition. Both are amateurish in their own way.