Keith Jackson on twitter...

For all those asking about Dave King's chances of success. I expect he needs 100% shareholder support. So 'slim' is the answer.

How does he need 100percent? Didnt Keef do maths or arithmetic at school?

I thought King had secured BPH and Margarita's support in this. If so does not mean Easdale's proxy is no longer the main concern? King could face opposition from other shareholders but I'm not sure how relevant Easdale is now.

Unless I've read it wrong or the papers are talking nonsense?

Unless I am mistaken, this 16m cash injection is based on a new share issue and if that takes place, the Triumvirate gets enough of those new shares (for their 16m) to hand them 51% of all shares in total. The proposal might be agreed upon by the board, whether there is a new share issue though has to be agreed upon by all existing shareholders at the next AGM. And the latter decides whether this plan of the Triumvirate goes ahead or not.

Time is ticking................

Nine days since receipt of the EGM request.

On the three requisitions for an EGM (below) you can see a slight difference in how the 'company' responded.

For the EGM request made by spi.vs to fellow spi.vs (May 2013) there was seemingly no check necessary of the constitution of the requisition. Howver on the other two, there was.

Given the latest is by a spi.v to seemingly another group of spi.vs, perhaps it helps to further illustrate where the power currently lies upstairs. ie. Easdale Proxies. It also helps place Blue Pitch in the very centre of it (Requisition 16/5/13....the proposed Chris Morgan, a man with Rizvi connections who Sandy Easdale talked up in December 2013).

Add this to the Rangers Standard revelations

It is then that Rizvi issues his threat to the club.

"There is an army of lawyers licking their lips at the prospect of tucking into the RFC carcass all over again and you all just sit there acting guilty."

Ahmad also expresses concern on 31st August 2012 that Rizvi's repeated contact is attracting the attention of the authorities – in particular the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA).

"Our advisors are not happy with your calls and emails to them."

"I've just spent the day persuading them not to report the matter to SOCA about Blue Pitch, Margarita and Norne Astalt."

"Your continual badgering is about to involve Charles, Brian, myself, Arif, Alessandro, Chris and Mazen with SOCA ffs."

"Our advisors are not happy with your calls and emails to them."

"I've just spent the day persuading them not to report the matter to SOCA about Blue Pitch, Margarita and Norne Astalt."

"Your continual badgering is about to involve Charles, Brian, myself, Arif, Alessandro, Chris and Mazen with SOCA ffs."

"If you go anywhere near this they (Cenkos) will run a mile and I will then report what you are doing to all investors not just Arif."

"Blue Pitch and Margarita are having to be kycd again and money laundered again due to change in beneficial owners at their request."

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/329-rizvi-lawyers-ready-to-tuck-into-the-rfc-carcass-all-over-again

Requisition of EGM 16/5/13 (pro-spi.v measures)

No checks mentioned

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/304

Requisition of EGM 1/8/13 (anti-spi.v measures)

"The Board is verifying whether the Requisition is properly constituted and further announcements will be made as appropriate."

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/316

Requisition of EGM 7/10/14 ('anti-spi.v measures' by other spi.v interest)

"The Company is currently verifying that the Notice is properly constituted".

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/405

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside: Each passing Nomad seems to get a requisition to deal with.

10 days after the withdrawal of the first EGM request, Cenkos left the building.

18 days after the withdrawal of the second EGM request, Strand Hanson left the building.

Edited by buster.

Not how General Meetings work i don't think

if the 16 million is paid in as a loan initially it will only need board approval. if it is to be repaid then it will indeed end up needing shareholder approval for that.

all depends what the structure is.

tbh shareholders would need to have a long think about rejecting it no one else is likely to buy shares at 20p a pop. not in the required numbers anyway.