This "chap" in your work - wouldn't be from Shettleston would he?

It's the well worn tale re the parent company-club liabilities. Those with long memories and financial terminology could fill you in or supply you with links.

PS Be careful though - don't trust anyone who has 1872 in their user name, nor those who only start/contribute to threads regarding financial topics of a negative nature. These are often the same folk, btw. Almost always in fact......................on other boards I mean. Not here, obviously.

.............................. :shifty::ohoh::)

This "chap" in your work - wouldn't be from Shettleston would he?

It's the well worn tale re the parent company-club liabilities. Those with long memories and financial terminology could fill you in or supply you with links.

PS Be careful though - don't trust anyone who has 1872 in their user name, nor those who only start/contribute to threads regarding financial topics of a negative nature. These are often the same folk, btw. Almost always in fact......................on other boards I mean. Not here, obviously.

Haha - he's not from Shettleston, but not too far form it I may add. And he is often a bit of a doom-merchant. Unlike myself...of course...always brimming with positivity about the Rangers situation! He aint a blue-nose either...so i do take his views with a pinch of salt!

Lifted from FF:

!!one of the people!!

Default Re: The Herald: Deadline set for Rangers to accept £16m King rescue plan

Was told last week that friday was the announcement date and a few posters on here can vouch for me as my info on the king deal has been spot on but i was told friday at the latest and that things were going well

Lifted from FF:

!!one of the people!!

Default Re: The Herald: Deadline set for Rangers to accept £16m King rescue plan

Was told last week that friday was the announcement date and a few posters on here can vouch for me as my info on the king deal has been spot on but i was told friday at the latest and that things were going well

No offence intended dude, none at all. But "being told" holds no water.

Show us the .......................

Few pages back, think it's this thread, I suggested claw hammers on baws for rumours.
Ouch!! Eyes are watering...at the thought

I know where you are coming from. I also know it suits some to muddy the waters.

Who would ever have thought being a Rangers fan could become such a chore. A very complicated and downright depressing chore?

Bring back the JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch!! Eyes are watering...at the thought

I know where you are coming from. I also know it suits some to muddy the waters.

Who would ever have thought being a Rangers fan could become such a chore. A very complicated and downright depressing chore?

Bring back the JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day that will come back. Hopefully the next few days result in the start of the 'joy' coming back. No matter what bawsburst and others say on other forums, the Easdales etc will never provide joy or a future.

Apparently the 'consortium' that PM and DK are involved in has a wider base regards backers and there may be further info coming out later this week.

Not much I know and I don't know nowt else.

Take it for what it is or isn't worth and wait to see any developments this week.

My interpretation is that more backers should make it 'stronger' and may attract more widespread support.

I realise that we've been through the mill a few times (understatement of 2014?) and understand 'groundhog day' scepticism but people are trying to wrestle control away from the spi.vs.

As we well know, the reality is a very complex financial minefield that the spi.vs have engineered and it's not easy unless you wanted to pay way, way over the odds....(and that's before you spend a pound at Ibrox). The broad Spi.v process will have various reincarnations with a change in MO/direction but always for the benfit of individuals, not the football club.

We approach another 'change', times at which the spi.vs tend to be in a weaker position and are more vulnerable. That isn't to say there will be favourable change or that X, Y and Z are a ticket to dreamland but IMO the support should get behind the efforts to what is the priority, to break the spi.v stranglehold and at least give us a chance, rather than bending over for ever more.

This was from a week ago, so it was known that an important juncture was just around the corner regards the efforts of DK, GL &Co.

It remains to be seen what the outcome will be and in the case of 'an agreement' what the detail will entail.