Regarding Keith Jackson saying "if Wallace, Nash and Crighton remain in agreement then this package will receive boardroom support":

I can't really comprehend why Laxey's representative Norman Crighton would vote in favour of King & co's offer because Laxey have invested millions in buying 13.3 million shares and won't be keen to see that shareholding massively diluted.

Going by their previous actions - including their participation in the recent Open Offer - it would seem far more likely that Laxey would want to increase their shareholding in a further share issue as opposed to see it diluted.

Regarding Keith Jackson saying "if Wallace, Nash and Crighton remain in agreement then this package will receive boardroom support":

I can't really comprehend why Laxey's representative Norman Crighton would vote in favour of King & co's offer because Laxey have invested millions in buying 13.3 million shares and won't be keen to see that shareholding massively diluted.

Going by their previous actions - including their participation in the recent Open Offer - it would seem far more likely that Laxey would want to increase their shareholding in a further share issue as opposed to see it diluted.

Struck me as rather strange too, Zappa. It should be pointed out that Laxey were also reported to be on board a year ago. Look how that turned out for King and company.

Edited by Rangersitis

They will want the people who presided over 20k non renewals gone

Struck me as rather strange too, Zappa. It should be pointed out that Laxey were also reported to be on board a year ago. Look how that turned out for King and company.

If referring to the letter of requisition (1/8/13) and what led up to the AGM in December of the same year, DK wasn't directly involved with the parties involved.