That's the way it is, Rab. This is how the game is played at Rangers and it's how you want it to be.

If Dermot Desmond's second cousin three times removed bought Rangers tomorrow, you'd have to deal with it and live with it.

There's no point complaining if an owner doesn't meet with your approval when you have been holding the door open for everyone and anyone to stroll right through it.

If Dave King buys Rangers and decides to run it on a shoestring budget, he'll be perfectly entitled to do just that. No-one needs to prove anything to buy Rangers - just agree a deal with the seller(s), and that's it.

I'm not a fan of Dave King, but if he succeeds in buying Rangers, he'll be a far better owner than we deserve even if the team labours and struggles for years.

You want the ownership of Rangers trusted to luck. If King gets the gig, we'll have landed lucky - this time . . .

FWIW I'm not against DK & co. I just want to know more about who is involved and what their plans are. You won't get their lapdogs and poodles asking these sort of questions though.

FWIW I'm not against DK & co. I just want to know more about who is involved and what their plans are. You won't get their lapdogs and poodles asking these sort of questions though.

Been asking the the same questions for the last 2/3 years of the present lot, only plans seem to be run out of money and refuse investment.

I think we'd be as well bumping the threads from the weeks preceding the AGM last year.

We don't seem to be getting anywhere fast.

Last time, we were told that the 'last lot' were to blame apart from Brian Stockbridge who kept the company going and that the 'new lot' are collegiate, trustworthy, have a plan and will find investment.

Fast forward and we've had more of the same regards shennanigans, lack of transparency, copious spin, money vanishing quickly, despite promises little investment forthcoming, damp squib of a plan, 120 days of due diligence that failed to find the Stockbridge contract options etc, etc.

You'd almost think the same folk were at the heart of it.

Last time, we were told that the 'last lot' were to blame apart from Brian Stockbridge who kept the company going and that the 'new lot' are collegiate, trustworthy, have a plan and will find investment.

Fast forward and we've had more of the same regards shennanigans, lack of transparency, copious spin, money vanishing quickly, despite promises little investment forthcoming, damp squib of a plan, 120 days of due diligence that failed to find the Stockbridge contract options etc, etc.

You'd almost think the same folk were at the heart of it.

Well, I think 99% of the online support would realise that.

The problem is removing these people from the process. Last year McCollco couldn't do it and it seems far from guaranteed Kingco can.

The repetitive nature of the situation is now well beyond tiresome.

I think we'd be as well bumping the threads from the weeks preceding the AGM last year.

We don't seem to be getting anywhere fast.

Hard to make progress when you move in circles. Especially ever diminishing ones

That's not really true we were sold a dream for 3. The minute the dream died 20k didn't renew.

We weren't sold any dream, it was a nightmare from day one. From keeping Ally and his pals on the payroll to signing shite like Kevin Kyle and Fran Sandaza to Green telling us it was all about the money. It's been 4 consistent years of abject mediocrity and for 3 of those we had almost 50000 punters turn up to support it. It's took the fanbase 4 years to open one eye from their coma, if it takes another 4 years to open the other one when we go up this summer, our rivals, plural, will be out of sight.