he is the ceo and has the backing of the entire board according to a recent rangers statement.

its also 2 others as well as Gw in fairness.

He'll be gone soon. Must be gutted only getting £160k instead of £360k bonus. Onerous contracts indeed.

He'll be gone soon. Must be gutted only getting £160k instead of £360k bonus. Onerous contracts indeed.

you sound worried here rab.

i wouldn't be the spis will have a plan and hold all the aces.

don't fret they won't be alowed to pump in millions this time anymore than they were last time

they aren't trying to take control.

Is that not their whole purpose? Fan ownership?

Anyway, that is an aside, the question is, are the Rangers fans groups who are buying shares in the club also pissing the fans money up against a wall? Jhunter said without control you are literally pissing your money away. So is that what the RST/Buy Rangers and Rangers First are doing, throwing fans money down a black hole? Sure looks like it from what you are both saying.

you sound worried here rab.

i wouldn't be the spis will have a plan and hold all the aces.

don't fret they won't be alowed to pump in millions this time anymore than they were last time

They do hold all the aces or should I say shares

Is that not their whole purpose? Fan ownership?

Anyway, that is an aside, the question is, are the Rangers fans groups who are buying shares in the club also pissing the fans money up against a wall? Jhunter said without control you are literally pissing your money away. So is that what the RST/Buy Rangers and Rangers First are doing, throwing fans money down a black hole? Sure looks like it from what you are both saying.

I seem to remember one of them issuing a statement saying they were aware that there was a great risk if not likelihood that this was the case but that on the other hand they were designed to buy shares and so felt they were going to do so despite the fear that the shares would turn out to be worthless. My memory, however, is unreliable these days so this needs to be confirmed or denied by someone either in the know or less challenged in the memory stakes.

Are RST/Buy Rangers and Rangers First not buying up shares on behalf of fans? If they are, are they pissing the fans money away too?

When did they first buy shares? At 90 pence a pop? what are they worth now?

we know the fans are in it for the long haul and that should a successful takeover happen then the price will recover but its a gamble.

I personally wouldn't hand over a penny to this band of shysters and believe the starve out should have occurred 2 years ago under green when we were all warned by JB on the steps of Ibrox.

Apparently the 'consortium' that PM and DK are involved in has a wider base regards backers and there may be further info coming out later this week.

Not much I know and I don't know nowt else.

Take it for what it is or isn't worth and wait to see any developments this week.

My interpretation is that more backers should make it 'stronger' and may attract more widespread support.

I realise that we've been through the mill a few times (understatement of 2014?) and understand 'groundhog day' scepticism but people are trying to wrestle control away from the spi.vs.

As we well know, the reality is a very complex financial minefield that the spi.vs have engineered and it's not easy unless you wanted to pay way, way over the odds....(and that's before you spend a pound at Ibrox). The broad Spi.v process will have various reincarnations with a change in MO/direction but always for the benfit of individuals, not the football club.

We approach another 'change', times at which the spi.vs tend to be in a weaker position and are more vulnerable. That isn't to say there will be favourable change or that X, Y and Z are a ticket to dreamland but IMO the support should get behind the efforts to what is the priority, to break the spi.v stranglehold and at least give us a chance, rather than bending over for ever more.