Zappa - it is like it because it is the same thing, basically.

Re King on SSN, does anyone have the exact words? Was this: "Just said on ssn King says he should have an agreement could be made by the end of the week. Says talks have been positive" a direct quote and did he use the word "should"? If so, it is far more positive than the report on FF. Namely:

Sky Sports News have reported that they have spoken to Dave King this afternoon.

He declined to give a formal statement, but he did say:

"Talks have progressed well and he is hopeful that an agreement in principle can be reached before he leaves on Thursday."

If this is rejected more fans will walk away. Non renewals have been 9k then 10k then 20k since we went down. New sales have held up well at 6k ish. What if it's another 20k or new sales aren't 6k this time.

Hard to see how that helps Any shareholders.

Are greenco really that desperate to keep investment out.

If this is rejected more fans will walk away. Non renewals have been 9k then 10k then 20k since we went down. New sales have held up well at 6k ish. What if it's another 20k or new sales aren't 6k this time.

Hard to see how that helps Any shareholders.

Are greenco really that desperate to keep investment out.

So 20,000 really didn't renew last season?

What is the breakdown of current season ticket holders? I believe a number have been given away free but I wonder what the figure is for children and other discounted groups.

It would be interesting to see full details.

So 20,000 really didn't renew last season?

What is the breakdown of current season ticket holders? I believe a number have been given away free but I wonder what the figure is for children and other discounted groups.

It would be interesting to see full details.

I think the 20k may be knocked off a bit by people not renewing and then moving seat or renewing after the lapse of the deadline. The figure I was given for free books was 650 no idea about kids books.

For what (little) it is worth:

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont 35s36 seconds ago Cambuslang, Scotland

Can confirm that Dave King and Sandy Easdale had discussions on Rangers future today. Remains to be seen if they bear fruit.

And, later, not ver encouragingly:

Not too hopeful, this, sadly:

@charlesp_sky: Dave King spoke with Sandy Easdale on phone earlier; sources report an amicable discussion but "there are still many unanswered questions"

Edited by SteveC