it's quite a clever plan all in from kingco. it doesn't need initial shareholder approval. it will be popular with any shareholder without an onerous contract to protect. it will be popular with fans given the huge injection of cash into the club. it seizes a controlling share later if approved by shareholders but what choice wil they have but to approve it given a refusal will put us in admin.

it's only a matter of whether ashley can stop it in time.

with his pals on the board he probably can.

it's quite a clever plan all in from kingco. it doesn't need initial shareholder approval. it will be popular with any shareholder without an onerous contract to protect. it will be popular with fans given the huge injection of cash into the club. it seizes a controlling share later if approved by shareholders but what choice wil they have but to approve it given a refusal will put us in admin.

it's only a matter of whether ashley can stop it in time.

with his pals on the board he probably can.

Until we are told where this money is coming from and who are involved(as Paul Murray promised last week) then this is all mere speculation as far as I'm concerned.

This money must not be borrowed in the form of a 'ticketus-type' deal . And why the £16m figure if that was as quoted? Why not 20 or 25 ? Whats the significance of £16m?

Until we are told where this money is coming from and who are involved(as Paul Murray promised last week) then this is all mere speculation as far as I'm concerned.

This money must not be borrowed in the form of a 'ticketus-type' deal . And why the £16m figure if that was as quoted? Why not 20 or 25 ? Whats the significance of £16m?

The significance is as plain as the nose on your face Rab.

much more to follow once they get control from the 16 million.

much more to follow once they get control from the 16 million.

That word is the main point. When it comes to King, the sad thing is that it is used too often ...

When did the last news broke about his new drive?*

*NB: The last time I wrote such "prophetic" words, something happened within minutes. I'm strapped in right now ...

That word is the main point. When it comes to King, the sad thing is that it is used too often ...

When did the last news broke about his new drive?*

*NB: The last time I wrote such "prophetic" words, something happened within minutes. I'm strapped in right now ...

he has indeed been blocked before.

The last time I wrote such "prophetic" words, something happened within minutes.

Quiz ?

The Falklands War was declared.

The UK joined the EEC.

Jim Baxter moved from Raith to Rangers.

Couldn't resist DB, only lighhearted.