We shouldn't have needed to provide it. Anyone can find those details out with a couple of phone calls, a trip to Ibrox or even word of mouth. Looks a deliberate attempt to ignore us.

:laugh:

That has got to be the most paranoid post that I have ever seen.

I bet it's not, you spent years on RM. If BBC really wanted our figures they would have got them.

Aye, which makes it all the more damning.

The BBC were conducting a survey into the costs involved in being a spectator, not an undercover exposé. I find it par for the course that Rangers were the one club which failed to respond. The only question which remains is whether that was due to the cloak of secrecy which it works under, the complete disregard it has for any issues which involves it's customers, or simply because it is being run using a skeleton staff due to the financial mess that has been created by a succession of crooks, thieves and fraudsters.

But aye, the BBC set out to sully our name.

Aye, which makes it all the more damning.

The BBC were conducting a survey into the costs involved in being a spectator, not an undercover exposé. I find it par for the course that Rangers were the one club which failed to respond. The only question which remains is whether that was due to the cloak of secrecy which it works under, the complete disregard it has for any issues which involves it's customers, or simply because it is being run using a skeleton staff due to the financial mess that has been created by a succession of crooks, thieves and fraudsters.

But aye, the BBC set out to sully our name.

These are exactly my thoughts.

Not sure if anything has changed, but the club stopped cooperating with BBC Scotland after the Ally image Jumping from Ibrox.

They're allowed into pressers but no questions.

Isn't Sandy Easdale the main man at TRFC ?

He had Toxic set-up the BBC ready for the door-step interview.

Via Toxic, hands various 'exclusives' to McLaughlin and Lamont (BBC).

ps. I know you know etc

Isn't Sandy Easdale the main man at TRFC ?

He had Toxic set-up the BBC ready for the door-step interview.

Via Toxic, hands various 'exclusives' to McLaughlin and Lamont (BBC).

ps. I know you know etc

Yeah - for spin purposes the BBC are willing participants.