good point, at least with the previously erosive, internally corrosive 'leaders' we've had to deal with, they tried to blind us with promises and good intentions but ashley has such little regard for our fans that he thinks he can feck us over without uttering a sentence/word.

it says it all for me that he is a fat fucker leading a sports company, so image and profile is nothing, it is all about profit. That is my personal opinion.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/after-five-years-silence-newcastle-4197405

I have nothing more to add.

As a club, as a community, as a way of life.................all gone!!

New name - Retail Rangers FU.

He has conned us in ways I didn't even know was imaginable. Our badge? I mean really? What next? He owns our fucking memories? I would say the main succession of cheats we have had are Murray > Whyte > Green > Ashley. With Easdale having a supporting appearance and many others too. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times, 4 times...I lose count.

I have made my feelings on Ashley clear but he literally is cancerous, potentially the worst of them all. David Murray is small fry compared to him. He is the epitome of an asset stripper (or should that be economic divergent to his own company) and his Sports Direct company are the most insidious, incompetent and disgusting that exist. They are a brand that exist and dominate the market yet care not one bit for their customers.

I'm going off at a rant here, but I want to say once again that anyone who doesn't see Ashley as a disgraceful rat is an absolute moron.

He has conned us in ways I didn't even know was imaginable. Our badge? I mean really? What next? He owns our fucking memories? I would say the main succession of cheats we have had are Murray > Whyte > Green > Ashley. With Easdale having a supporting appearance and many others too. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times, 4 times...I lose count.

I have made my feelings on Ashley clear but he literally is cancerous, potentially the worst of them all. David Murray is small fry compared to him. He is the epitome of an asset stripper and his Sports Direct company are the most insidious, incompetent and disgusting that exit. They are a brand that exist and dominate the market yet care not one bit for their customers.

I'm going off at a rant here, but I want to say once again that anyone who doesn't see Ashley as a disgraceful rat is an absolute moron.

The only point I will disagree on is Murray at least tried to chase an on pitch dream, which we all shared in, financials yes, a fuck up. but would rather have that now than what we have.

I have made my feelings on Ashley clear but he literally is cancerous, potentially the worst of them all. David Murray is small fry compared to him. He is the epitome of an asset stripper (or should that be economic divergent to his own company) and his Sports Direct company are the most insidious, incompetent and disgusting that exist. They are a brand that exist and dominate the market yet care not one bit for their customers.

It's hard to comprehend that some Rangers fans think he would be good for Rangers!.

We just have to hope that King/Kennedy have played a blinder here,I believe they have,I don't think Cashley can match the Kennedy terms and so have put the board in a position,legally,that they have to accept kennedy's offer,is Kennedy in with King?.