Not sure about Nash as he was pretty invisible, but Wallace's long list of misdemeanours appear to have been pardoned for some reason.

I don't think anyone here is lavishing praise on either. Just the best of a bad bunch. From day 1 people did say they were both credible.

I have no idea what Nash did though aside from his job title.

I don't think anyone here is lavishing praise on either. Just the best of a bad bunch. From day 1 people did say they were both credible.

I have no idea what Nash did though aside from his job title.

I haven't seen anything from Wallace to suggest that he is the best of anything.

The fact that Ashley wants shot of them both would suggest they must be doing or did something right.

Ashley wants shot because they jumped into bed with King. That doesn't excuse anything that Wallace did prior to that. No tears will be shed here when he departs with his pockets full of cash.

Ashley wants shot because they jumped into bed with King. That doesn't excuse anything that Wallace did prior to that. No tears will be shed here when he departs with his pockets full of cash.

Let's wait and see who replaces him before you start cheering.

Let's wait and see who replaces him before you start cheering.

Oh, I have no doubt that it will be yet another on-message patsy - the pattern is there for all to see. Out on their arse once they have either outgrown their usefulness, outstayed their welcomeor are needed as a sacrificial lamb.

If the Easdales front a vote to sell our assets to Ashley, they will forever by pariahs in their home town and the rest of Scotland. They must surely know this.

Their initial involvement in Fergusons yard shows they are looking for kudos in the community...............would they make themselves lepers by throwing in their 5% with Bluepitch and Margarita ?

It was said that Whyte would never be safe to walk the streets again. Nothing came of it.