He has been here on plenty occasions unscathed, I can assure you of that. I am aware of his permanent residence, thanks.

Don't be so touchy. "He has been here on plenty of occasions" - walking the streets? Where? When? Some examples please apart from a highland supermarket.

You've put out one of those assertive statements that you think nobody can disprove, but I KNOW you are talking bollocks mate.

I find Ibrox now a middle class, middle age gathering place.

Anyone who disturbs their Saturday are neds and troublemakers.

You can be middle class and middle aged and still a troublemaking ned, trust me....

Don't be so touchy. "He has been here on plenty of occasions" - walking the streets? Where? When? Some examples please apart from a highland supermarket.

You've put out one of those assertive statements that you think nobody can disprove, but I KNOW you are talking bollocks mate.

There are countless recording available online of Whyte meeting up with Green in Scotland.

He had coffee and lunch in the Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh a month or two back.

People who have coffee and lunch in the Balmoral don't tend to "walk the streets" to get there. The statement I'm calling 'bollocks' is that "Whyte has walked the streets plenty of times unscathed". Coffee and lunch in the Balmoral doesn't fit that bill.

If Ashley wins this battle, it'll be game over for a number of people. Some say they will fight to get the club back, but they haven't a clue where to start. Fighting talk is mostly empty rhetoric.

Ibrox has been occupied by an alien force and it wasn't difficult to storm the building. Let's face it, we put the welcome mat out.

The support has a fault line running through it. One side cannot grasp why there is an absence of a total boycott and the other doesn't understand why so many have chucked it.

While some will obsess about the size of Ashley's wallet, others will realise that everything that comes out of it will be unrepayable loans - not gifts.

The team playing at the Ibrox Sports Direct Arena will retain a fascination even for those who choose to stop following it, but in time, it will gradually slip off their radar.

What Rangers is likely to become is a long way from what it used to be. It's hard to have a sincere commitment to a club whose primary function is to make a multi-millionaire an even richer multi-millionaire.

For those preparing themselves for a future without Rangers, and who believe that the club is leaving them rather than the other way round, I have some sympathy with them.

Even before Ashley turned up, many felt that this was a shadow Rangers. It was the same club alright - but with no soul. If Ashley starts pulling the strings, Rangers will become a plastic imitation of a club that once had substance and grandeur.

It would take a real effort to have deep feelings for a club like that.

Edited by Hildy
See