What sort of cash cow? We were told there is no money in Scottish football, the game is f*cked, why would anyone invest in us or anyone else? etc etc. Well Ashley is here, why? What can this multi-billionaire possibly gain from bleeding dry a wee club from Scotland? We are loose change to him. The club has been trampled on for the last 15 years and fans have done nothing. These wee protests do nothing and serve no purpose. They are embarrassing. You want to make a difference? You want the club to take you serious? Make them listen to the fans? Then dig deep and make these people an offer for the club they can't refuse. Money is the only solution here.

I'm not mate, i'm just, once again, getting sick to the back teeth of all the shite and negativity flying around about the club and whoever sits in the directors box. Yes we have been badly run, yes we have had a hard time of it, yes we are a mess right now but jesus christ, some of the stuff being said and alleged etc etc is pissing me off, it's actually turning against those spouting it. The scaremongering in the last few days, from the crest nonsense to Ashley using our own money to loan us. It's just one after another, all the time.[/b

Are you saying these things haven't happened or that you agree that they have and we should just ignore them? it is just one thing after another and it is sickening and all but impossible to keep taking but sickening things keep happening to us one after another and many of them are being spun as great things for us in the MSM. Are we just to go along with that?

Edited by SteveC

Are you saying these things haven't happened or that you agree that they have and we should just ignore them? it is just one thing after another and it is sickening and all but impossible to keep taking but sickening things keep happening to us one after another and many of them are being spun as great things for us in the MSM. Are we just to go along with that?

What things Steve? I only mentioned 2 which i believe to be nonsense.

Sorry, SC - I had just got home from work and was reading a very busy couple of forums and rushing to 'keep up'. I meant to highlight the bit at the end re "scaremongering" (I have done so now). I get your feeling - and the depth of it - but if people believe our crest is being "stolen" and Ashley is using "our own money to buy us" (particularly stinging after Murray, Whyte and Green) they've got to express those beliefs, surely?

Sorry, SC - I had just got home from work and was reading a very busy couple of forums and rushing to 'keep up'. I meant to highlight the bit at the end re "scaremongering" (I have done so now). I get your feeling - and the depth of it - but if people believe our crest is being "stolen" and Ashley is using "our own money to buy us" (particularly stinging after Murray, Whyte and Green) they've got to express those beliefs, surely?

They are based on paranoid nonsense though, guesswork and panic and all they do is spread more panic and confusion among fans. It just doesn't help the situation.