AH proposed, “Elected representatives shall not write, send or

post any comment on social media or internet forums or the like

which a reasonable person would interpret as denigrating any

other Elected Representative” After discussion the Motion was

agreed subject to adding “ or the Club or supporters body” after

the words ‘Elected Representatives. This would be incorporated

into the Code of Conduct for RFB Members

So in effect members cannot publicly talk about any negative aspects about the club?

So in effect members cannot publicly talk about any negative aspects about the club?

I'd interpret more that that people shouldn't offer gratuitous abuse as opposed to valid, constructive concerns.

For example, Alan shouldn't be saying Mohsni is an useless overpaid idiot but Billy can question why our manager's policy is to persevere with under-performing players with discipline problems...

For example, Alan shouldn't be saying Mohsni is an useless overpaid idiot but Billy can question why our manager's policy is to persevere with under-performing players with discipline problems...

....which would be met with the response of "This is a matter for the Manager to deal with"

....which would be met with the response of "This is a matter for the Manager to deal with"

:D

I'd hope the manager would then be invited to respond in person.

I'd also hope the CEO doesn't excuse himself after introductions are made at each meeting... ;)