So what you're saying here is that if a Rangers fan has not been elected by any fans group then that fan should not have the right to question what is happening within the club, is that correct? Maybe Mr Harris you and your so inflated ego should realise that your opinion does not sit in harmony with many Rangers fans, i would compare you with a social climber who is trying to make yourself a VIP within the club and support. Just too bad that many of us do not adhere to your outlook on anything Rangers.

Going by the questions put forward in the first meeting of the RFB it appears that yourself may well just be paying lip service to this BoD in order for your own recognition. Not one hard hitting question was put forward as to the present state of the club within the boardroom or what plans Ashley may or may not have for the club going forward. Start asking relevant questions about the inner workings of the club Mr. Harris instead of just trying to promote your own self importance.

Thanks for that ringing endorsement Mr McLean.

No that is not correct (that if a Rangers fan has not been elected by any fans group then that fan should not have the right to question what is happening within the club); that is not what I said.

What was proposed from elsewhere and what was supported by the Board on the night was that Rangers should not communicate with (the leaders of) unelected groups. Despite the criticism on this forum I agree with that.

I would reiterate yet again that any fan is free to raise any issue with any member of the Fans Board.

Once you have more experience of posting on here you will know that I have a reputation for trying to be as accurate and factual as possible, some call it pedantic; and when I make mistakes, folk around here are not slow to point them out.

I put forward the questions that I was asked to put forward. There were in fact no directors present when I put forward those questions. I assume you would be even more critical of other Board members who didn't put forward any questions? Or is a Board member who doesn't ask any questions somehow not paying lip service to the BoD; whereas one who asks questions that you regard as irrelevant is only doing so for self aggrandisement. What utter nonsense.

Lastly for your information, I am the person who asked within an hour or so of the Stock Exchange announcement being made on Monday, that Mr Ashley (and Mr Llambias) be invited to the next meeting of the Board. Why do you think I did that? Could the answer possibly just be that I want ask him about his plans for the Club?

No that is not correct (that if a Rangers fan has not been elected by any fans group then that fan should not have the right to question what is happening within the club); that is not what I said.

What was proposed from elsewhere and what was supported by the Board on the night was that Rangers should not communicate with (the leaders of) unelected groups. Despite the criticism on this forum I agree with that.

I would reiterate yet again that any fan is free to raise any issue with any member of the Fans Board.

Once you have more experience of posting on here you will know that I have a reputation for trying to be as accurate and factual as possible, some call it pedantic; and when I make mistakes, folk around here are not slow to point them out.

I put forward the questions that I was asked to put forward. There were in fact no directors present when I put forward those questions. I assume you would be even more critical of other Board members who didn't put forward any questions? Or is a Board member who doesn't ask any questions somehow not paying lip service to the BoD; whereas one who asks questions that you regard as irrelevant is only doing so for self aggrandisement. What utter nonsense.

Lastly for your information, I am the person who asked within an hour or so of the Stock Exchange announcement being made on Monday, that Mr Ashley (and Mr Llambias) be invited to the next meeting of the Board. Why do you think I did that? Could the answer possibly just be that I want ask him about his plans for the Club?

To be pedantic, and regarding the last point is that your intentions?

and you still won't put forward my suggestion :(