I suggested it at a Rangers AGM some years ago and also co-authored an article on it that was published here at the beginning of last season if memory serves me. No doubt you can find it easily enough.

Can't find the article.

Could you or someone from Gersnet help to pin down a link.

Can you remember the name of the co-author ?

Talk about dog with a bone, Jesus. Give it a rest ffs.

Online Indefatigability doesn't always equate to staisfactory answers.

Amongst several, there is a particular issue that simply doesn't go away and has forced many on this thread to forcefully register their unhappiness. It needs addressing, although we may have to wait until after the next RFB meeting to see what happens.

I'll wager he means Bawsburst - he'll be reading this thread anyways.

For what its worth I think he's just a propagandist - I don't take them seriously and I don't think most do either

I reckon he's a board plant on a forum that's bought and paid for by them

There's no other explanation for the pish that's turned out on there attacking anyone who challenges the gravy train

I've pulled Bawsburst up for lying a good few times, to the point he supposedly has me on ignore.

Not sure if he's a fantasist who's life is so sad he's online most of every day trying gather info to come across as if he's somehow in the know, or a paid plant for the Green gang.

He's certainly a shitstirrer, who takes great pleasure in agitating and creating divisions between Bears, and blatant liar.

Though that being said, I've seen D'Artagnan indicate he knew him...........

I've pulled Bawsburst up for lying a good few times, to the point he supposedly has me on ignore.

Not sure if he's a fantasist who's life is so sad he's online most of every day trying gather info to come across as if he's somehow in the know, or a paid plant for the Green gang.

He's certainly a shitstirrer, who takes great pleasure in agitating and creating divisions between Bears, and blatant liar.

Though that being said, I've seen D'Artagnan indicate he knew him...........

He's doing what he's paid to do. If I ever see him posting in a match thread I will fall off my chair.

Guest George McLean
Thanks for that ringing endorsement Mr McLean.

No that is not correct (that if a Rangers fan has not been elected by any fans group then that fan should not have the right to question what is happening within the club); that is not what I said.

What was proposed from elsewhere and what was supported by the Board on the night was that Rangers should not communicate with (the leaders of) unelected groups. Despite the criticism on this forum I agree with that.

I would reiterate yet again that any fan is free to raise any issue with any member of the Fans Board.

Once you have more experience of posting on here you will know that I have a reputation for trying to be as accurate and factual as possible, some call it pedantic; and when I make mistakes, folk around here are not slow to point them out.

I put forward the questions that I was asked to put forward. There were in fact no directors present when I put forward those questions. I assume you would be even more critical of other Board members who didn't put forward any questions? Or is a Board member who doesn't ask any questions somehow not paying lip service to the BoD; whereas one who asks questions that you regard as irrelevant is only doing so for self aggrandisement. What utter nonsense.

Lastly for your information, I am the person who asked within an hour or so of the Stock Exchange announcement being made on Monday, that Mr Ashley (and Mr Llambias) be invited to the next meeting of the Board. Why do you think I did that? Could the answer possibly just be that I want ask him about his plans for the Club?

So something that was proposed from elsewhere was voted on at an RFB meeting. I take it that this person or persons that put forward this proposal aren't elected leaders of any official support group, maybe this proposal came from within the BoD, if so is that not a form of censorship, something that you as an individual seem to support. In other words isn't this proposal suggesting that unelected persons in unofficial support groups should be marginalised. Something that you, in many peoples view, will relish, if not then i'll be very interested to see how you in particular Mr.Harris will conduct yourself on behalf of the support rather than paying lip service to a BoD that have very little thought for the fanbase of the club, except where our paying in money is concerned. I'm really interested to read about your hard hitting questions to this BoD over the finances fiasco.

He's doing what he's paid to do. If I ever see him posting in a match thread I will fall off my chair.

One or two like that on forums and social media. Not all in the mould of Bawsburst but they're pushing their agenda and will never be found discussing football.

The co-author was Arnold Black.

Thank's, I'll look for a link if you don't have it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

400 posts and we still don't have a satisfactory answer or explanation from you regards some of the main issues.

If that's as far as you are prepared to go then I think it tells it's own story and may be worth a new thread wrt to a 'sitrep', looking forward.