Scottish Cup Fourth Round Draw: Rangers v Killie

Looking back at the draw, it's probably the first time in decades that the top 14 clubs in the country have been drawn against one another at this stage (i.e. intro of the top tier) in the cup, or any cup. Those other teams may miss out on a "pay day" (by their standards), but have a better chance making it to the next round.

To me, Hearts have made a conscious decision to bow out early in all the cups in order to fully target their limited resources towards winning promotion at the first attempt. Of course, I wouldn't expect them to admit to such a thing publicly.

I think so too. They won't be playing to lose, but if they fail to win, they won't hurt too much.

They seem to have taken a decision to concentrate solely on the league. They'll shed no tears if Celtic take two or three off them.

To me, Hearts have made a conscious decision to bow out early in all the cups in order to fully target their limited resources towards winning promotion at the first attempt. Of course, I wouldn't expect them to admit to such a thing publicly.

Whereas we put out full teams in all competitions and get promotion anyway :D