The little I looked at is all based around the NOMAD being the protection for shareholders - has ours been approached?

The 'advisor' at Daniel Stewart & co who deals with the RIFC plc business is Paul Shackleton.

He responds to communication from shareholders, but only with the briefest, minimal information required of him by law.

Just ask Govan Derriere who posts here and on FF. He's had a lot of communications with Paul Shackleton.

The 'advisor' at Daniel Stewart & co who deals with the RIFC plc business is Paul Shackleton.

He responds to communication from shareholders, but only with the briefest, minimal information required of him by law.

Just ask Govan Derriere who posts here and on FF. He's had a lot of communications with Paul Shackleton.

I've heard the name.

If there work is unsatisfactory then should that not be the route they go down? Make a complaint to AIM about them?

Though I suppose we'll see what comes out of this - I think we all just want some answers

I have indeed contacted Paul Shackleton many times, but not on this occasion. Mr Shackleton is very courteous but never answers a question directly. I believe that he is "happy" to back the Wigs whatever they do, sadly.

I did contact AIM but their response leaves me with little hope that they will pay any attention to the RST letter. I append a part of their response.

"Please note that AIM Regulation’s remit does not extend beyond the AIM Rules and Nomad Rules. Accordingly, you will appreciate that in respect of your concerns relating to the Board’s failure to act in the best interests of all shareholders, commercial matters and matters governed by the Companies Act 2006 and/or corporate law (such as directors’ duties and shareholder remedies) are outside of our remit."

I've heard the name.

If there work is unsatisfactory then should that not be the route they go down? Make a complaint to AIM about them?

Though I suppose we'll see what comes out of this - I think we all just want some answers

As govan_derriere has just highlighted Greg, answers are in short supply no matter who you contact.

I have indeed contacted Paul Shackleton many times, but not on this occasion. Mr Shackleton is very courteous but never answers a question directly. I believe that he is "happy" to back the Wigs whatever they do, sadly.

Courteous or not, given the state of his own company financially, it seems as though Paul Shackleton and his associates at Daniel Stewart are probably only interested in having the Rangers business (ie: money coming in) and the Rangers name on their portfolio, but perhaps not so interested in properly answering the questions of shareholders.