I don't understand why some moan like f@@# about the club blaming the fans. Bearman has a point it is us the fans withholding cash the club desperately needs. It was plain to see to a blind man that boycott played into the hands of those making their power grabs with the dodgy deals being "legitimized" through their nesscesity. The alternative was to keep feeding them the cash needed to survive and risk that being bled away as previously done. To say bear man's comments are just shite is a bit simplistic when our actions as fans refusing to fund this shambles undoubtedly are partly to blame, but I'm happy to take that responsibility for my actions. My beef with the likes of that clown Houston etc is their childish non acceptance that their actions have consequences that might not feel too good in the cold light of day.. rant over. Seriously don't put me on a bus for two hours at this time of day. Just give me my car back!!!!

It's quite simple to understand - read SC's post.

The club cannot complain about losing fans when it's their actions that have led to the disfranchisement of so many. Fine, they can (try to) point to previous boards but new board or not they are still failing to get people back via a total lack of transparency and engagement.

Add in the fact that over £70m of people's money has already been wasted then it's no surprise these folk have said enough is enough. Thus, while I absolutely agree with the point that fans who don't go have to appreciate their actions are dangerous, I have every sympathy for the predicament those that run the club have put us all in.

In that sense, the buck stops with the club - no-one else.

Edited by Frankie

Rangers must be the only club in the world who have got supporters opposed to being owned/controlled by a genuine billionaire.........

There are few groups of fans who have been through what we have over the last few years so it's completely unrealistic not to expect folk to have doubts.

Ashley may well be a billionaire and may well bring the stability we need. However, so far his actions, lack of transparency and eagerness to protect onerous contracts mean it's very difficult for folk to gauge his intentions.

As such it's inevitable fans remain suspicious, cynical and less than welcoming. Ashley can change that. So far he's chosen not to.