something else must be due to come out.

Well the accounts are long over due and will no doubt be absolutely horrendous IF they can get them signed off.

Does anyone know if the recent revelations will have any immediate impact on them being signed off?

Well the accounts are long over due and will no doubt be absolutely horrendous IF they can get them signed off.

Does anyone know if the recent revelations will have any immediate impact on them being signed off?

You would probably have to ask Mike Ashely.

His two consultants have been reviewing the situation at Ibrox with one of them now on the RIFC board and beginning to implement 'austerity measures', eg. 10 redundancies announced in the media yesterday.

Scope would seem to be limited for drastic cuts due to a lack of money to fund them and that Nash & Wallace have already trimmed down what were probably the 'easiest' to make.

So, it comes back to MA, a large sum of money, the going concern, the SFA, DK angle, other unseen factors/alternatives.

GW talked of accounts in September or October.

DS talked of a set date for the AGM that he couldn't reveal.

Trying desperately to get their ducks in order with the faint noise of a distant chap on the door in the recent background.

I received this email response from Somers on Oct 6th & post it again for information.

Mind you, can we accept this man's word?

"We have now decided, at a recent board meeting, the date of the next AGM. The AGM will be before the 31st December to fulfil our legal requirements."

David Somers Chairman

Rangers International Football Club

T 0141 580 8531 | F 0141 419 0600

http://www.rangers.co.uk

I received this email response from Somers on Oct 6th & post it again for information.

Mind you, can we accept this man's word?

"We have now decided, at a recent board meeting, the date of the next AGM. The AGM will be before the 31st December to fulfil our legal requirements."

David Somers Chairman

T 0141 580 8531 | F 0141 419 0600

http://www.rangers.co.uk

Anyone know how long they have left to release the accounts for this to hold true?

I have emailed Somers again today. If/when I receive any response I will update the forum.

Dear Mr Somers,

I write to you again as a shareholder in RIFC. On Monday October 6th at 10:33 PM you informed me that

“We have now decided, at a recent board meeting, the date of the next AGM. The AGM will be before the 31st December to fulfil our legal requirements.”

David Somers Chairman

May I also remind you what you stated on 5th March, 2014.

On 5 Mar 2014, at 22:10, David Somers <DavidSomers@rangers.co.uk> wrote:

Dear GD,

. . . “Going forward our intention is that all financial statements should be produced professionally and on time.”

Given the period of notice required to call an AGM perhaps, in your role as chairman of the plc, you would care to provide me with an update of when the AGM will take place?

Yours faithfully,

govan_derriere

companies have to have an agm every calender year and must produce accounts 21 days before an agm.

Rangers are scheduled to play Livingston at Ibrox on Saturday the 20th of December and would surely want the AGM to take place prior to this date if there was no particular reason to delay it further. There has obviously been reason(s) for the accounts and AGM to have been delayed beyond October.

If the Main stand at Ibrox is to be used again then they'll need X days to take things down and have it ready for the Livingston game., which would make the 16th or 17th as possibilities. If it were to be on the 17th, they don't have long to publish accounts and announce the AGM.

Last year the AGM was announced on the 26th of November (letter dated 25th) for the AGM on the 19th of December which was 23 clear days of notice. If it were to be the 17/12/14 then the annoucement would need to be made by about the 24th of November, which is next Monday.

If held at Ibrox, then the Monday following the Livingston game, the 22nd is possible but not desirable given it's proximity to Xmas and any work preparing the event may come at an increased price due to it being a Sunday.

If it isn't announced by the middle of next week, I'd say they are probably struggling to get their ducks in a row.