ticketus took a gamble based on a belief they would still own the seats after admin and perhaps on the belief whyte could provide proper security.

Was there also not an issue between English & Scots law????

The deal being agreed etc under the assumption that English law applied, when in fact it was Scots Law.

I am not prepared to believe that Whyte arrived at Ticketus's door offering to trade 3 years of Rangers season tickets unannounced, specifically since we do know that the club had previously dealt with Ticketus for short term funding.

Are we expected to believe that not one person from Ticketus spoke to senior financial people at the club asking who this person Whyte was and to confirm his bona fides. I suspect that Ticketus are far from innocent, I also suspect that someone at the club introduced Whyte to Ticketus, the real question in my mind is how much damage would be done by the whole house of cards being exposed in open court, could it finish us once and for all.

A lot of these type of deals are done with the utmost confidentiality and it could be that Whyte insisted on it.

I believe that Ticketus knew exactly what they were doing and knew that they were supplying the cash that Whyte had committed to paying himself and therefore it was in their interests not to let anyone in the previous board know about it.

Not in their interests to let those on the previous board opposed to the sale know about it, but there was one member of the board with a personal pecuniary interest in the sale proceeding.

there was a guy on Radio Clyde who had been at a meeting (can't remember which fan groups were involved apart from SOS) He said he had been told from the floor that Ticketus were margarita and bluepitch.

Also Ticketus went to court in an attempt to be declared "secure ?" (might be the wrong word) creditors. They failed. I think that was because of a difference between Scots and English law

I would think that Murray had the most obvious financial interest, irrespective of claiming he was confident of winning TBTC, strange way of showing his faith in winning by selling for a pound, however he was of course duped as where everyone else.