It almost sounds as if you're happy about a Rangers employee being made redundant 5 weeks before Xmas just because they were in some way involved in your removal from a voluntary fan rep' position, perhaps only as a messenger.

I am sorry for anyone who loses a job at any time especially near Christmas but at least Ms Munro has been cushioned by her alleged £80,000 a year salary and no doubt handsome pay off for signing a confidentiality agreement.

I reject your assertion that I made a "pig's ear" of the position as utter nonsense.

I don't recall asking for anyone's sympathy only agreement that natural justice should have applied, I should have had the alleged complaints put to me, had an opportunity to defend myself; and a means of appealing the decision if I did not agree with it.

You can reject whatever you like, but calling my opinion 'utter nonsense' won't change any of the facts or info you provided during the previous lengthy discussions on here about the RFB 'minutes'.

Regardless of any perceived fairness of the processes involved in your removal, you were removed and it's fair to assume that they didn't remove you for laugh.

I am sorry for anyone who loses a job at any time especially near Christmas but at least Ms Munro has been cushioned by her alleged £80,000 a year salary and no doubt handsome pay off for signing a confidentiality agreement.

Oh my, the compassion is oozing out of you now!