Yeah 14412 it seems

Considering the game was still in the early rounds of the Cup, on a Sunday, just a few weeks before Xmas, broadcast live on Sky Sports + all of the other relevant and currant circumstances (like under 24k season tickets sold over the summer), getting almost 14.5k at Ibrox today is actually not too bad!!

The folk I have talked too that didn't renew are not missing it, that for me is the most worrying thing.

I miss it.. i work away from home and usually attend every game at Ibrox when im in Glasgow.. now im looking for away games to attend while im home

Support the team Funk the regime

P.s outrageous the suggestions that the poor attendances are anything to do with the poor standard of football, D3 was shocking football.. we were still out in amazing numbers the following season

I miss it.. i work away from home and usually attend every game at Ibrox when im in Glasgow.. now im looking for away games to attend while im home

Support the team Funk the regime

P.s outrageous the suggestions that the poor attendances are anything to do with the poor standard of football, D3 was shocking football.. we were still out in amazing numbers the following season

Not outrageous at all, a lot of people couldn't believe there was no progress, no sign of a future football plan/philosophy and the "journey" became a hard to endure slog. A misery that many found unendurable. I know a lot of people who don't go to games now who did last year. Their reasons vary but being sick of having a miserable time is the most common reason given. Many were swithering the season before about renewing then renewed and regretted it - the crowds visibly dropped as the season progressed, some second half games looked almost as empty as today. When this season came they thought "no, not that again, I made a mistake last season")

A lady from Helensburgh, a season ticket all her adult life and who used to adore, absolutely adore, Ally, gave up, telling my parents she couldn't take any more of his teams or his excuses.

PS I also know folk who go to games who hate the board and 'owners'...actually everyone i know who goes to the games does. So those away from the ground are not necessarily boycotters and those there not necessarily OK with the board

Edited by SteveC
to add PS

that was when we had hope for a brighter future and thought our cash would be used to support that hope.We all put up with shit football at times but not as a constant level for ever more

obviously the guys i speak too are too small a number to extrapolate what the greater support think. Out of 6 of them, all who have been season ticket holders for over 18 years say they are not missing it when they expected they would and have no intention of coming back. Before it was wont be back until they see big changes in infrastructure and where their money goes now its not sure they want to go every other Saturday now and they have x amount to spend. Thinking of just sticking to euro trips etc.