Sadly certain parts contained in that blog are extremely accurate.

The part about the lifts are bang on, and in order to bring Ibrox up to standards UEFA are adopting in regards to disabled facilities if Rangers want to play European games at Ibrox then the costs for installing the required disabled facilities alone will be in the millions.

I remember you talking about the required upgrades to the disabled facilities for European football a year or two ago, although can't remember the exact details of what's going to be required.

Regarding the lifts, yes it probably is bang on. I've been in 3 or 4 different lifts at Ibrox this year and one of the ones I was in couldn't even be described as a 'banger', it's more like a scrapper.

The two main east and west Club Deck lifts aren't really too bad IMO although I'm no lift expert, so who knows. Some of the older lifts around the stadium though, including old service lifts which fans normally don't experience are going to need replaced at some point and that won't come cheaply.

When you start thinking about it all, a circa £20m repair/upgrade/refurb estimate doesn't sound exaggerated at all.

A certain obsessed blogger from Donegal wrote a blog on Saturday stating that Ashley's recently had surveyors at Ibrox and that a complete repair & refurb could cost around £20m.

ashley has done no such thing. like he cares.

it needs work though and millions of pounds worth.