Keith Jackson: Empty bank account and empty promises add up to an empty stadium...

Duff & Phelps are an interesting conundrum, as we know Lord Hodge last year cleared the administrators and the company of any conflict, however the incompetence of investigating authorities has no end as years of failed cases are testament to. I do wonder what Lord Hodge makes of his judgement as passed being questioned.

Do you think he really cares? Perhaps he went with what he wanted rather than what was right.

Duff & Phelps are an interesting conundrum, as we know Lord Hodge last year cleared the administrators and the company of any conflict, however the incompetence of investigating authorities has no end as years of failed cases are testament to. I do wonder what Lord Hodge makes of his judgement as passed being questioned.

Lord Hodge pointed out to the administrators that they were still under his jurisdiction.

Lord Hodge can only act on the basis of the information placed before him, I'm pretty sure the next lot of information placed before him will be rather different to that previously.

Do I think Lord Hodge really cares, I think he cares that he administers the law in the spirit of which it is intended, I doubt he sits on the Bench and goes with what he wants, I am quite sure he lays down that which is subscribed by statute, rather than foolishly do as he wants which would render his judgement flawed and challengeable.

Do I think Lord Hodge really cares, I think he cares that he administers the law in the spirit of which it is intended, I doubt he sits on the Bench and goes with what he wants, I am quite sure he lays down that which is subscribed by statute, rather than foolishly do as he wants which would render his judgement flawed and challengeable.

I think that's exactly what he's done and what'll he'll continue to do.

ah db's wait and see mantra returns. i hope your never in shark infested waters. let's just wait and see if we get eaten here lads. sharks sometimes don't

Matter of fact, sharks more often than not don't. There are more than just naughty Big Whites et al out there, you know?!

Back on topic, for us poor souls with less insight and shade-clad background knowledge, there is little more than just wait and see though. For those with that "knowledge", it would do well if they'd tone down their smug "told you so" attitude a little, as it would make for a much better climate on here. Not least since some are quite articulate and intelligent board members. No-one embraces what happens to the club, but there is no reason to take any doom-mongering for granted "just because". There is a good chance that e.g. Ashley's solely here to rape us thoroughly, as he does right now. Whether that is his only and final plan for the club is anyone's guess. His Newcastle model will not work with Rangers though. Hence, we have little option but to swim in these shark-infested water for now .... as the other only option with the current board would mean falling onto our swords.