Why? There is enough of their supporters on here, that they could answer that question.

Maybe they will have learnt from the mistakes of other individuals as to how information should be released properly and without making a fool of yourself.

That's interesting, but the tie-in to RST rules me out. Thanks anyway.

Sorry mate but I find this ridiculously petty. It's not just aimed at you. It's the whole petty faction thing. If you don't want the shirt it's easier if you don't comment - just don't buy it.

It's strange that the money is going to people who are interested in Rangers, BUT they are not 'your' chosen faction, so that rules you out even if you happened to love the top (lets just say you like the top for the sake of my point). Let me ask you something - when you go into a shop and see a top you like, do you ask them where the money is going before you buy it or do you buy it because you like the top? Everyone who buys the blue top can buy it without a care where the money goes to, if they so wish, because they are getting value for their money i.e. a nice top. It's not purely a contribution\support for RST.

I honestly can't get your point and it saddens me when this faction v faction crap is brought on here. I'm a Rangers Man - full stop!

Since all are agreed that transparency and interaction with one's customers is the way forward, perhaps someone can tell us, how much if any direct monies the club have received from sales of merchandise not within the remit of the club or the Retail arm..

Sorry mate but I find this ridiculously petty. It's not just aimed at you. It's the whole petty faction thing. If you don't want the shirt it's easier if you don't comment - just don't buy it.

It's strange that the money is going to people who are interested in Rangers, BUT they are not 'your' chosen faction, so that rules you out even if you happened to love the top (lets just say you like the top for the sake of my point). Let me ask you something - when you go into a shop and see a top you like, do you ask them where the money is going before you buy it or do you buy it because you like the top? Everyone who buys the blue top can buy it without a care where the money goes to, if they so wish, because they are getting value for their money i.e. a nice top. It's not purely a contribution\support for RST.

I honestly can't get your point and it saddens me when this faction v faction crap is brought on here. I'm a Rangers Man - full stop!

Likewise, if any RST supporter does not wish me to comment on RST activity then they are quite free NOT to advertise their wares on a public forum.

Surely you would agree that each of us are entitled to voice our opinion by way of comment? I'm sure you would not wish to be petty about that.

That does not mean that only your side of the argument should be aired, e.g. if you are a Rangers' man, why don't you buy official Rangers' merchandise? No matter how much or how little the club gets from Rangers Retail, they do get something !!

That last question does not put me on one side or the other of that particular argument, but it would be interesting to know if RST will get more than 75p for each £10:00 spent on a shirt.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a Rangers' man - full stop !!

Personally I think it is time all the supporters started pulling together instead of all the bitching with each other.

More chance of the S.P.I.V.S selling the club to Rangers fans for a pound and walking away!

See that recent share issue the corrupt and discredited board had recently because they can't sell season tickets to life long fans for fear of funding ****s; the profits, I'm led to believe, went towards some of the RST's acquisition. Not rocket science unless you're looking to deflect heat away from arseholes ripping the heart and soul from Rangers. You can bang on all day and night in effort to deflect but it is not going to work. There's other forums that cater for **** love ins. Only if you have not been banned in the past few weeks, that is.

Indeed :smokin: