Why would you be of that opinion, given that you constantly tell the world King is a liar and does not have wealth on the scale that would be required?

I do not believe I've ever called DK a liar. I am however extremely critical of what he's done until now. All he's done is rant 'n' rave from the sidelines, attempt half-baked boycotts and come up with excuses for not acquiring a shareholding.

I do not believe he has the available wealth some would have you believe either you are correct there but if ( and its a big IF) his offer has to be taken seriously if Ashley wont invest(as opposed to loans) and wants out

Edited by RANGERRAB

As do i. I think myself and Rab probably do that for exactly the same reason. I little bit of mind games. Of course we are both desperate for him to be genuine but so far he has been a huge let down.

I think you will find from RAB's previous posts that he has most certainly not been desperate for DK to be genuine. He told us often that DK was a liar and that he did not have the funds.

DK has been a let down, but certainly not because he doesn't have the funds. Why he chose to take the route he has taken, who knows. But please don't tell me Mr RAB has been balanced in his DK writings. Mind numbing is the phrase that springs to mind.

I do not believe I've ever called DK a liar. I am however extremely critical of what he's done until now. All he's done is rant 'n' rave from the sidelines, attempt half-baked boycotts and come up with excuses for not acquiring a shareholding.

I do not believe he has the available wealth some would have you believe either you are correct there but if ( and its a big IF) his offer has to be taken seriously if Ashley wont invest(as opposed to loans) and wants out

You did say he was 'wrong' when he said he never got the £20m back.

You did say he was 'wrong' when he said he never got the £20m back.

I know Merlin's blog isnt the most reliable but a poster did provide a SA link which did appear to show DK getting monies paid to him from Rangers. This was produced at the time of DK's court proceedings.

He did say he was going to pursue SDM for the £20m. How's that going?

Edited by RANGERRAB

I think you will find from RAB's previous posts that he has most certainly not been desperate for DK to be genuine. He told us often that DK was a liar and that he did not have the funds.

DK has been a let down, but certainly not because he doesn't have the funds. Why he chose to take the route he has taken, who knows. But please don't tell me Mr RAB has been balanced in his DK writings. Mind numbing is the phrase that springs to mind.

When did I say he was a liar? I was & remain cynical of him but I do realise he has much support within Rangers although some of it is misguided IMO

Regardless of who owns,controls or finances Rangers the product on the park needs to be acceptable

As things stand that means getting rid off the current manager immediately.

Maybe we can get Lloyds Bank in to put pressure on him.;)2