Rangers fans chief Drew Roberton has sympathy with club board

I dont see how we could ignore the board destroying rangers and beggaring us.

I also think ally has had all and more criticism that he deserves.

I think Ally has had hardly any criticism from certain quarters over these past two and a half years.

Notably the UOF, SOS and the usual suspects.Far too busy attacking a board who gave him many times more resources than he should have needed to win three successive promotions.

Edited by RANGERRAB

I think Ally has had hardly any criticism from certain quarters over these past two and a half years.

Notably the UOF, SOS and the usual suspects.Far too busy attacking a board who gave him many times more resources than he should have needed to win three successive promotions.

That is one of the many reasons people were attacking them, Rab.....but, of course, you have been told that over and over again.

The board are the far far bigger issue.

They can't even be trusted to sack a useless manager and that's befoe you get onto them selling us down the river and beggaring us.

Edited by the gunslinger