Just had a look at RF members vote on AGM resultutions. 5% either voted for Easdale or withheld their vote, for Somers it was 12%. We certainly have a problem within our support. I would have thought that within supporters who are actually buying shares the result would have been 0%. Why would any fan want these two cretins anywhere near our club?

RF members also voted by large majorities against resuloutions 8 & 9.

Edited by BEARGER

Just had a look at RF members vote on AGM resultutions. 5% either voted for Easdale or withheld their vote, for Somers it was 12%. We certainly have a problem within our support. I would have thought that within supporters who are actually buying shares the result would have been 0%. Why would any fan want these two cretins anywhere near our club?

More importantly, I think, is that they have voted against resolutions 8 and 9. Not good IMHO.

They voted against buying shares and for fresh investment from the likes of King or another wealthy individual or institution? WOW!

Yes, just does not make sense to me. Do they only want to buy shares from other shareholders and not put new money into the club via new share issue? Seems strange reasoning.

I think the last few years has shown the only way to dismantle the regime is to buy shares and grow leverage that way. That said, not enough get involved and we're left with horrible decision not to buy season tickets and merchandise.

The board are to blame for failing to make season tickets attractive, not those who won't buy them. The same logic applies here. The amount of shares that are held between the two groups is negligible in the grand scheme of things. Having two separate groups, with neither complimentary about the other's set-up, is an indictment of the way things have gone for years.

RF members also voted by large majorities against resolutions 8 & 9.

This is why we deserve what we've got.

Truly frightening the depth of stupidity!!

They, nor the RST, should have invested in the last one either. Propping up the regime instead of trying to dismantle it.

RF and Buy Rangers are vehicles for fans buying shares in the club with the long term strategy of fans being represented on the board/having as say in the club. Not buying in a shares issue and then buying the same shares from sellers would be a strange way to work.