the facts .what happened to bomber yesterday

You seem less magnanimous about their blocking of you than bomber.

Not quite the same thing and I very much doubt they knew anything about what happened to me.

But if they did , then I would suggest that there is a world of difference between refusing one of your most vociferous critics entry to the Directors box and removing a duly elected member of the Fans Board without a fair hearing or appeal as would be anyone's right to natural justice.

This isn't the time or the place, GS; but I CAN confirm I was never offerred a seat in the Directors box nor a blazer nor did I ever request the same or any other privilege for that matter.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Not quite the same thing and I very much doubt they knew anything about what happened to me.

But if they did , then I would suggest that there is a world of difference between refusing one of your most vociferous critics entry to the Directors box and removing a duly elected member of the Fans Board without a fair hearing or appeal as would be anyone's right to natural justice.

This isn't the time or the place, GS; but I CAN confirm I was never offerred a seat in the Directors box nor a blazer nor did I ever request the same or any other privilege for that matter.

Nobody mentioned anything about you and blazers, so stop trying to deflect. You stated that you agreed with the decision to prevent Brown from sitting where he was entitled to. The scenario with you isn't too different, so think on.

You perhaps have to accept that they call the shots.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Nobody mentioned anything about you and blazers, so stop trying to deflect. You stated that you agreed with the decision to prevent Brown from sitting where he was entitled to. The scenario with you isn't too different, so think on.

Brown was not "entitled" to sit in the Directors box and the point I was making was that I was never invited to sit in the directors box.

That's a fair comparison I think.

Removing a duly elected person without giving reason other than vague generalisation is quite different in my opinion; but I'm sure you'll say that I would say that wouldn't I.

IF I was removed because I asked too many awkward questions then there may be a degree of comparison but so far as I am aware, Mr Brown was not elected to anything and I don't recall standing on the steps of the front door megaphone in hand.

Anyway, I'll leave you to speculate.