Starting 'a new club' discussion from the AGM thread

During administration/liquidation McColl and Kennedy could easily have got Rangers had the put in reputable bids at the right time.They didnt.

As for the messiah DK I'll let people mind their own minds up. I know I certainly have

as the most astute among the fans you would obviously realise that dumb and dumber made sure who owned the club.

They want a Rangers run by DK, PM, MM etc. Graham,Houstoun and Dingwall would probably get roles too. It aint gonna happen though.

Look back in the thread and you will see that you are the only one to mention any of them. Don't keep inventing stuff, Rab.

Look, it's never been our club in fact - it was always run by business people. RFC is a microcosm of our society; you can't control what you don't own and you don't own what you can't control.

it is our club !

John Brown had the right of it that summer evening on the steps at the doorway on Edmiston Drive

He said "who are Rangers ?"

and pointing to the thousands there said " YOU are fucking Rangers"

but the future is we must own our club

Capitalists, hedge funds and the like,

in here to live off the backs of working class fans, have taken us to where we are.

but they are not us

During administration/liquidation McColl and Kennedy could easily have got Rangers had the put in reputable bids at the right time.They didnt.

As for the messiah DK I'll let people mind their own minds up. I know I certainly have

the administration run by clark and whitehouse? two guys currently charged with fraud and perverting the course of justice.

sensible people know what went on there. zero value in pretending anyone buy whytes stooges were getting to buy us.

I'm pretty sure there's a police investigation going on just now regarding this.

MCR were selling to Green, no matter what. They are up to their necks in this.

I'll believe that when I see it!