Starting 'a new club' discussion from the AGM thread

A somewhat hysterical reaction from some to what has only ever been a thought experiment. No doubt, should the best of all times comes along and the club find health, some would point the trembling finger of accusation and intone dire peregrinations against those who thought a little differently to them in the dark days. Perhaps an inquisition could be called, to root out 'new club' heretics and ensure all remain strictly orthodox.

In reality, we all want the same thing, but have differing views as to how to achieve it. Hardly unexpected given the trouble we are in; were we all to uniformly follow some party line, dismally throwing away every intellectual freedom given us in the modern world, we would be truly worthy of contempt.

So while Mountain Bear and Papa Bear's rejection of any consideration of the new club concept, preferring to continue to fight, is perfectly legitimate and worthy of support, I am left asking the same question I asked of Zappa on the same subject last Saturday: how?

Ashley seems to see us as a cash cow and a particularly bovine, stupid and docile one at that so it's time to put farmer Mike on a crash diet. Boycott the stadium, boycott the merchandise and SD.

let him understand that the vast support he needs to turn a buck isn't there - and that we are happy to adopt a scorched earth policy.

And if that leads to admin2, so what? He already owns us and can do what he wants, so any financial benefit to him would be chronological only.

We really are now at the point where we have nothing left to lose.

D&P are under investigation for their dealings with Whyte not Green.

My guess has always been Whyte wanted his own administrators so as he could get Rangers back post admin debt free but that was never going to happen after they found out what he'd been up to. I suspect the fraud charges lead to the acquisition and running of Rangers up to & including administration

That's not true, Green's purchase is being investigated.