GS if what your saying is true, if king doesn't invest or starts fannying about like so called investors then its pretty much guaranteed admin 2 and if it does happen then i can't see us ever being the top club in scotland ever again.

GS if what your saying is true, if king doesn't invest or starts fannying about like so called investors then its pretty much guaranteed admin 2 and if it does happen then i can't see us ever being the top club in scotland ever again.

it will be nearly impossible and will certainly take tens of millions and decades to overcome the damage greenco have done.

admin may help but i sincerely doubt it.

we had best hope that king hasn't been driven away and is now allowed to invest. I certainly see no viable alternatives.

I get slaughtered on here for saying King needs to buy shares. In view of this what other alternative is there for him to prove he genuinely wants Rangers ?

ashley knew he would never be allowed to invest and was bluffing for publicity.

Doubt that somehow. However I don't see Ashley accepting this

it will be nearly impossible and will certainly take tens of millions and decades to overcome the damage greenco have done.

admin may help but i sincerely doubt it.

we had best hope that king hasn't been driven away and is now allowed to invest. I certainly see no viable alternatives.

The only way he can invest is buying shares - something he refuses to do

Edited by blueflag
Merged Multiple posts. eyes were hurting

What next?

Shareholders voted against the resolution which would have allowed DK to invest substantial new money via a share issue. MA isn't allowed to invest new money and the other shareholders don't seem to have the appetite to invest new money.

So, does GreenCo sell out to Dave King for less than they originally wanted, does Ashley continue to bail out the Club via cheap loans, but with progressively more and more of the assets being taken as collateral, or does DK pick up a sizeable stake in the company by buying other shareholders' rights in a share issue?

Buckle up everyone, it could get bumpy!

It seems unlikely it will happen in the next decade (if ever) whether we have Admin 2 or not. We're f@cked and have been since Whyte was allowed to appoint D&P as Admin

Edited by SteveC