Douglas Fraser@BBCDouglasF 31m31 minutes ago

SFA rejects Mike Ashley bid to raise #Rangers stake from 9% to 30%. My take on #rfc cash crisis + SFA's dilemma: http://bbc.in/13VULYK

When the share issue is held in January, existing shareholders must first be given the opportunity to maintain the size of their stake, or face dilution with new shares potentially being issued. A non-shareholder can still underwrite the issue, but they will not know how many shares they will end up with until after shareholders have taken up or declined their rights.

I would think it impossible to get a,judge to declare you insolvent with 3 million debt and 16 million investment on the table.

Maybe but I don't think we are only £3 million in debt and it's mounting weekly whatever the figure currently stands at. It certainly wouldn't be difficult for Ashley and Co to make us be in more in debt if they so wished as they'll have Admin 2 working solely to their benefit if it does happen

I don't see what GreenCo could hope to achieve by that. Ashley would be the major creditor and the other shareholders would get less than even a fire sale to Dave King would generate.

Nobody really knows just how tight they all are and what deals are in place.