Richard Gough: They are trying to force others out

Guest jukebox durie

Which brings us right back to the original point - there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Dave King would do what you fear. I'm very confident that he wouldn't.

There is no evidence to suggest that Ashley does not want to make us kings of Europe, but it doesn't take a genius to guess that this is not on his agenda.

If we had to submit hard evidence and provide sources for everything we put down here, it would be a much quieter place.

It is my belief that those waiting to come in, and I hope they are successful because the alternative we are experiencing is quite repulsive, are likely to look back rather than forward when it comes to the actual football.

If they do, they will be making a huge mistake.

There is no evidence to suggest that Ashley does not want to make us kings of Europe, but it doesn't take a genius to guess that this is not on his agenda.

If we had to submit hard evidence and provide sources for everything we put down here, it would be a much quieter place.

It is my belief that those waiting to come in, and I hope they are successful because the alternative we are experiencing is quite repulsive, are likely to look back rather than forward when it comes to the actual football.

without any evidence to back it up my gut feel is that Kingco would turn to walter et al for advice on the football side and the result of that would be quite predictable..

without any evidence to back it up my gut feel is that Kingco would turn to walter et al for advice on the football side and the result of that would be quite predictable..

Me too, I think they'd ask Ally back as manager come to that, but I'd settle for that over the current regime. We need to get some semblance of Rangers back or there is no future. We'd like 'off and on the field' solved immediately but we need the former done to survive the next year, painful as it is the latter could wait and we'd still be existing - just playing sh@t football.

Edited by SteveC

This Gough dross is just that, dross, left over from the Ally Love Train that passed last week.

The only really depressing thing is that we could not afford to getting rid of the whole management team 'at one fell swoop'.

Unfortunately the image of the three stooges, arms folded, deer in headlights expression, is all too fresh in my mind. Not dissimilar to Walter & Ally with their heads together in Manchester. Coupled with a few inept press statements from said 'management team' before & after Saturday's debacle

This memory will last a lot longer than anything Gough has to say.

You have no sources for what you are trying to insinuate here. You have no idea whatsoever what Dave King's moves (forget 'Kingco'. The OP was about King himself). Nor have I because nobody can can close enough to him, not even your 'sources'.

The thread is actually quite silly, and based on 'King knows Gough. Gough likes McDowall & Co. They like Ally. Walter brought in Ally.' Wait a minute, Ally is pally with Alan Stubbs and John Brown, and he played golf with Neil Lennon recently. OMG. Neil Lennon at Rangers???????? Get King to fuck!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave you to it mate.

Edited by Anchorman

You have no sources for what you are trying to insinuate here. You have no idea whatsoever what Dave King's moves (forget 'Kingco'. The OP was about King himself). Nor have I because nobody can can close enough to him, not even your 'sources'.

The thread is actually quite silly, and based on 'King knows Gough. Gough likes McDowall & Co. They like Ally. Walter brought in Ally.' Wait a minute, Ally is pally with Alan Stubbs and John Brown, and he played golf with Neil Lennon recently. OMG. Neil Lennon at Rangers???????? Get King to fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say that I'm not making a wild guess. Hopefully new ownership, if it happens, will be more enlightened than I expect it to be, but I reckon a Dave King-run club will consult Walter Smith before appointing anyone to the position of manager - and remember, Ally was Walter's choice.

Remember too, Ally McCoist is still a Rangers employee - and Walter Smith is his biggest fan.

:laugh: Your OTT reaction to any slightly negative comment directed towards King comes mighty close to the levels of idolatry shown to Green and his pals by the Wizard of Rangers!