Here's my take on "some online supporters" you talk about

Most of them by far are on 1 rogue site that is paid for by the board. their plants on there and places like facebook attack anything that threatens the gravy train. That includes King, 3 bears, fan ownership groups, ex players who have the club at heart

there are also hangers on like tims on the wind up and I concede that there may be a few useful idiots but not many

what site is this?

Edited by jhunter

Read a few books by self made millionaire types, Richard Branson, Alan Sugar. the few things the say familiar is determination, some luck and getting the right people in to help them.

I think between a hundred thousand of us Bears, we can get the right people in to help us run the club correctly.

Read a few books by self made millionaire types, Richard Branson, Alan Sugar. the few things the say familiar is determination, some luck and getting the right people in to help them.

I think between a hundred thousand of us Bears, we can get the right people in to help us run the club correctly.

A large amount of our fans have been pro-Murray, Whyte, Greenco and all his repugnant cronies. Careful what you wish for.

A large amount of our fans have been pro-Murray, Whyte, Greenco and all his repugnant cronies. Careful what you wish for.

Lol been there done that, they keep knocking us down but we get back up again. Richard Branson went bankrupt twice, yes we will make mistakes, should we just give up?

Sky Sports Scotland@ScotlandSky 35m35 minutes ago

VIDEO: A group of Rangers fans have launched their own version of the club's shirts @RangersFC @rangersfctrust http://tinyurl.com/nn3jrhm

Originally Posted by ChristineRSTI've held my tongue long enough and this is aimed at those morons on RM that are slagging off this project. I can't reply on there as I'm banned

AC Milan shirts - the Rangers Swifts were wearing these shirts before Milan were formed. The ignorance of the history of our Club is staggering. Red and black is also the colours of the burgh of Govan and our traditional socks.

Those who are implying that people are making money from this are well wide of the mark. Don't they realise that it costs money to buy the strip, get it embroidered, get it packaged, pay VAT, pay packing and postage. As someone who spent 5 hours last night sticking on labels to 150 parcels, checking sizes against the orders and getting them ready for posting it's galling that people are suggesting that I, or anyone else is making money from Rangers fans. Now, I'm about to drive into Glasgow to take 5 boxes for posting. I'm not looking for any reward or thanks. I just want us to get our club back. Rant over.

seen on FF