What has been most disparaging for me has been the rather disgusting and ignorant attitudes displayed by many of our fans. .....

We as a fan base have been persecuted but a repulsive element of our support has been exposed.

That's out of hand mate...the support however misguided have only been interested in what is good for the club..nothing else!

I am relieved more than anything else ....been a hellish few years...we are not finished with our problems yet but at last there is light at the end of the tunnel ....

How anyone could ever think ownership by the likes of hedge funds and Ashley could begood for us is beyond my comprehension... I am also minded to feel sorry for some clubs that are still mired in the financial greed ofthese money men. Theyare but a disgrace to British football.