I have noted in the last few hours, that Phil McStupidnames, Ms Haggerty, and Brian McNally have all seen fit to comment on share action at Rangers. Combined with Chris McLaughlin NOT receiving the required answers from Doncaster and Jum Spence presenting several Sports Bulletins in a row this afternoon on BBC Radio Scotland and leading with MacLeod's transfer cash going straight to the role of working capital ....................... There will be NO positives today for Bears.

Funny that, I am increasingly filled with a sense of immense well-being.

Get it right up the lot of you.

Oh Angie Babe how I sense your hurt.....

As you like to think of yourself as an Investigative Journalist (stop laughing at the back.....)why don't you investigate the club that used political connections to secure ultra soft loans from a now basket case bank ?

Or you could investigate the appointment of the SFA chief exec? Surely he wasn't recruited (for the last time stop laughing at the back..) by a recruitment agency in which your team's chairman's son was employed? And was anyone else interviewed for this position?

Plenty others too. Or do you only do Rangers stuff ????

Oh Angie Babe how I sense your hurt.....

As you like to think of yourself as an Investigative Journalist (stop laughing at the back.....)why don't you investigate the club that used political connections to secure ultra soft loans from a now basket case bank ?

Or you could investigate the appointment of the SFA chief exec? Surely he wasn't recruited (for the last time stop laughing at the back..) by a recruitment agency in which your team's chairman's son was employed? And was anyone else interviewed for this position?

Plenty others too. Or do you only do Rangers stuff ????

a babe she is not more like a dog

I have noted in the last few hours, that Phil McStupidnames, Ms Haggerty, and Brian McNally have all seen fit to comment on share action at Rangers. Combined with Chris McLaughlin NOT receiving the required answers from Doncaster and Jum Spence presenting several Sports Bulletins in a row this afternoon on BBC Radio Scotland and leading with MacLeod's transfer cash going straight to the role of working capital ....................... There will be NO positives today for Bears.

Funny that, I am increasingly filled with a sense of immense well-being.

Get it right up the lot of you.

What answers was McLaughlin looking for from Doncaster?

What answers was McLaughlin looking for from Doncaster?

If you read the pish of that Nationalist crap "Wings Over Scotland" mhob you wouldn't believe it.

I won't post a link to it...it's horrible journalism from those who claim to be above Scottish politics.