Forum competition: Prize is a free ticket for tomorrow's game

There is no way 30K were bored to tears yesterday by attending the match. I thought there was a slightly larger crowd than the last home game in the Govan stand but the Copland & Broomie both looked the same as before. I was in the main stand so couldn't tell how the 3 tiers looked.

Of course the ticket Zappa put up for grabs and was not used was counted as part of the 30K crowd.

Zappa, I would have applied but I had prior arrangements.

Sorry I would have came but just read it too late. Was knackered after driving back from londom

No worries guys, I actually don't mind going to matches on my own, so it's no big deal. :)

It backfired on my brother big time because he was meant to be coming to the match, but ended up having to work, then called in sick and couldn't get a stream! :laugh:

There is no way 30K were bored to tears yesterday by attending the match. I thought there was a slightly larger crowd than the last home game in the Govan stand but the Copland & Broomie both looked the same as before. I was in the main stand so couldn't tell how the 3 tiers looked.

Of course the ticket Zappa put up for grabs and was not used was counted as part of the 30K crowd.

One of the official attendances recently was about 28k when there was actually only about 16k at the game, but I don't think the difference was quite as big yesterday, as it looked (and felt) a fair bit busier. If I was taking a guess, I'd say there was maybe somewhere between 21k & 23k at the game, but as you say, it's very difficult to guess these things when you can't see all of the stands and sections.

Edited by Zappa