Maybe it would help all parties concerned - not least the club - if they would not get into another round of slinging stuff at one another ...

Irvine is deluded at best, but King can do better too, given the current state. He can still write what he thinks about Easdale and Co. after they went.

Edited by der Berliner

Maybe it would help all parties concerned - not least the club - if they would not get into another round of slinging stuff at one another ...

Irvine is deluded at best, but King can do better too, given the current state. He can still write what he thinks about Easdale and Co. after they went.

Give it a fucking rest! Your latest squeezes are on their way out, and no matter how much spin Irvine puts out, his clients are going to get called on their actions.

Give it a fucking rest! Your latest squeezes are on their way out, and no matter how much spin Irvine puts out, his clients are going to get called on their actions.

Trying to admin my responses? Thanks, but no thanks.

King has a curious way of dealing with these chaps, and as long as they are on the table, he's bound to get criticism for the way playing for our (yes, yours too) club.

King has a curious way of dealing with these chaps, and as long as they are on the table, he's bound to get criticism for the way playing for our (yes, yours too) club.

You should contact Dave King and tell him you disapprove of his response to the ongoing nonsense from Easdale and his toxic PR rat.

No, it wouldn't help all concerned. Easdale, from what we can tell from his public appearances & pronouncements, is living in a complete fantasy world where he is helping Rangers over some local difficulties, and eventually, he'll take his place in the proud pantheon of Rangers bosses down the centuries.

The sooner he realises he's held in contempt by supporters, excepting a very small and in some cases quite frankly inexplicable minority, and will never - as in, NOT EVER - be accepted either in the stands or in the boardroom and, in short, fucks off, the better.

How the people involved can keep themselves from a lot worse than a sharp response to the latest lies, obfuscation and pitiful attempts at misleading supporters is beyond me. How some fans can take lies, obfuscation and pitiful attempts at misleading supporters in their stride is also beyond me.

This man and his friends have us, again, at the point of being wound up. A few sharp words are the very, very least he deserves and believe me, if I ever cross his path he will get a lot more than a few and they will be considerably more venomous than 'sharp'.

It's time to call a spade a spade. What will it take, Berliner?

Edited by andy steel

No, it wouldn't help all concerned. Easdale, from what we can tell from his public appearances & pronouncements, is living in a complete fantasy world where he is helping Rangers over some local difficulties, and eventually, he'll take his place in the proud pantheon of Rangers bosses down the centuries.

The sooner he realises he's held in contempt by supporters, excepting a very small and in some cases quite frankly inexplicable minority, and will never - as in, NOT EVER - be accepted either in the stands or in the boardroom and, in short, fucks off, the better.

How the people involved can keep themselves from a lot worse than a sharp response to the latest lies, obfuscation and pitiful attempts at misleading supporters is beyond me. How some fans can take lies, obfuscation and pitiful attempts at misleading supporters in their stride is also beyond me.

This man and his friends have us, again, at the point of being wound up. A few sharp words are the very, very least he deserves and believe me, if I ever cross his path he will get a lot more than a few and they will be considerably more venomous than 'sharp'.

It's time to call a spade a spade. What will it take, Berliner?

Brilliant!

Wish i'd have written that.

I disapprove of the way he is negotiating for our club, again. I don't care about Irvine or Easdale.

Yet you show an interest in Celtic, who really have very little to do with us, whilst you have no interest in people who have been integral in the demise of our club a second time.....