No, it wouldn't help all concerned. Easdale, from what we can tell from his public appearances & pronouncements, is living in a complete fantasy world where he is helping Rangers over some local difficulties, and eventually, he'll take his place in the proud pantheon of Rangers bosses down the centuries.

The sooner he realises he's held in contempt by supporters, excepting a very small and in some cases quite frankly inexplicable minority, and will never - as in, NOT EVER - be accepted either in the stands or in the boardroom and, in short, fucks off, the better.

How the people involved can keep themselves from a lot worse than a sharp response to the latest lies, obfuscation and pitiful attempts at misleading supporters is beyond me. How some fans can take lies, obfuscation and pitiful attempts at misleading supporters in their stride is also beyond me.

This man and his friends have us, again, at the point of being wound up. A few sharp words are the very, very least he deserves and believe me, if I ever cross his path he will get a lot more than a few and they will be considerably more venomous than 'sharp'.

It's time to call a spade a spade. What will it take, Berliner?

All fine and well. How about calling a spade a spade once you have won the war? That is all I'm asking for.

Letham's interest is in the form of shares via resolution 8. Helluva lot less than Laxey offered and the board accepted claiming it was the best offer around.

Yep, at the time they dealt with Easdale (i.e. speaking accross the table) and Laxey alone, hence no other offer about / allowed. The point though was that Easdale gave an interest free loan. I'm not lauding him for that, just point it out. I take it that we'll see soon enough what they made from their "ownership" of the club.

All fine and well. How about calling a spade a spade once you have won the war? That is all I'm asking for.

So until then you shouldn't say it as it is ? You should allow spin and bullshit to win the day ?

Nah, I am fine with King having outed this nonsense from Easdale. Easdale and Toxic trying to make him look like a savior when they turned away 16 million quid just a couple of months ago ? No, no no, not at all. Not having it. They failed in their fiduciary duties when they knocked that back.

So until then you shouldn't say it as it is ? You should allow spin and bullshit to win the day ?

Nah, I am fine with King having outed this nonsense from Easdale. Easdale and Toxic trying to make him look like a savior when they turned away 16 million quid just a couple of months ago ? No, no no, not at all. Not having it. They failed in their fiduciary duties when they knocked that back.

What is it? Am I saying Irvine or Easdale are right, are good people and should be tolerated? What do people actually read into the replies?

King essentially f*cked up nigh any deals with this lot before - whether or not they actually ever thought dealing with him - not least because he went in there hostile and/or via the media. If he cocks this up again because of attacking those he is supposed to deal with, well ...

That stuff from Irvine today was laughable and should be treated as such. I would expect better from someone on the table though. If he's got all the aces in place, fine.

Edited by der Berliner

What is it? Am I saying Irvine or Easdale are right, are good people and should be tolerated? What do people actually read into the replies?

King essentially f*cked up nigh any deals with this lot before - whether or not they actually ever thought dealing with him - not least because he went in there hostile and/or via the media. If he cocks this up again because of attacking those he is supposed to deal with, well ...

That stuff from Irvine today was laughable and should be treated as such. I would expect better from someone on the table though. If he's got all the aces in place, fine.

Yeah it was clearly King's fault that the deals weren't accepted :roflmao::merlin:

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Loan is to pay National Insurance apparently:

09:59: Rangers update Chris McLaughlin BBC Sport

Rangers' latest crisis loan was taken to avoid being wound up by HMRC, BBC Scotland has learned. It's understood the club received a seven-day notice letter at the end of December for the payment of national insurance.

Coming back to this HMRC issue, this info was posted elsewhere:

"Tax due on 22nd Dec was not paid, letter issued 30th Dec.

If no payment received by 6th Jan then HMRC would commence with winding up club.

SPFL say no breach in their rules as tax only viewed as overdue if not paid by 19th Jan."

Edited by Zappa

You think had he played Mr Nice guy they would have rolled over and had their belly tickled ? Get a grip dB. They have been obstinate in the extreme regardless of the type of attitude shown toward them. Or are you conveniently forgetting that Sandy himself said they would welcome King only to then say "thanks but no thanks" when his true paymasters told him to do so.

Sandy Easdale is nothing more than a patsy.

That would be the stuff you tried to blame HMRC for?

As I said in the other thread, Scrotes informers at HMRC are still very much in place.