I'm not convinced that we can count on the accuracy of the 12% shareholding attributed simply to 'fans' in that chart above because it's probably just the old figure from immediately after the IPO, but since then some of those fan shareholders will have had their holdings diluted following the recent share issue.

Also need to consider that not all shareholders may vote in the event of an EGM. Cant recall what % of the total shareholders who did not vote at the recent AGM but i thought it was high, was it not.

Also need to consider that not all shareholders may vote in the event of an EGM. Cant recall what % of the total shareholders who did not vote at the recent AGM but i thought it was high, was it not.

Yes it was quite high, but varied between different Resolutions. Just over 28% of the issued share capital didn't vote on Resolutions 4 & 5 which were the re-appointments of James Easdale & Derek Llambias, while almost 22% of the issued share capital didn't vote on Resolution 9.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12193551.html

River & Mercantiles declared position is less than their percieved 7.1% , there is a rumour they have sold some to DK , also Kieran Prior has backed DK .

I cannot believe that only 50% of the fans would back change Zappa

Edited by rbr

River & Mercantiles declared position is less than their percieved 7.1% , there is a rumour they have sold some to DK , also Kieran Prior has backed DK .

I cannot believe that only 50% of the fans would back change Zappa

Agreed although where is the Prior backing Dave King scoop coming from?

Regarding 50% of the fans backing change, I'm guessing whoever made that chart is just trying to be safe or conservative based on the fact that not all fans will vote and we also unfortunately have a loony fringe in the support.

Based on the info posted on this forum, I calculate that the Good Guys have about 49.64%. However I have a figure of 26.84 of unknown allegiance to date.

Should Prior and River Mercantile be backing DK as rumoured, this would add 7.12% to the Good Guys cause.

I suspect this will be clearer within the next 9 days or so as more 8.3's are announced.