I don't care how they go about it, but Dave King, George Taylor, Dougie Park & George Letham really must get rid of Somers and James Easdale and get at least 2 men on the PLC board to replace them.

Getting rid of Sandy Easdale from the Club board can come later after they've got control of the PLC board.

who said anything about board members being replaced

they could accommodate the good guys by expanding the board

Obviously we need to get rid of them

but maybe we need to wait for that.

might be 6 weeks

The next moves for Park, Letham and Taylor seem to be looking like........

1. Funding

2. Board Representation

3. EGM called

Can we at last dare to hope for 'cleansing the boardroom'.

It would be the start of another difficult and challenging journey but it would give us a chance.

Edited by buster.

The next moves for Park, Letham and Taylor seem to be looking like........

1. Funding

2. Board Representation

3. EGM called

Can we at last dare to hope for 'cleansing the boardroom'.

It would be the start of another difficult and challenging journey but it would give us a chance.

Would they have sufficient funding for at least one more season in the championship?

Would they have sufficient funding for at least one more season in the championship?

You would have to ask them, but I doubt they'd be able to form any precise plans until they were to find out exactly how bad a situation they were going into and thereafter tweak/confirm plans of financing the way forward.

At the moment, the priority is to get executive control.

You would have to ask them, but I doubt they'd be able to form any precise plans until they were to find out exactly how bad a situation they were going into and thereafter tweak/confirm plans of financing the way forward.

At the moment, the priority is to get executive control.

I'd say at the moment the top priority should be promotion otherwise a rather large hole will be blown in the financial plans of whoever is in control.

I'd say at the moment the top priority should be promotion otherwise a rather large hole will be blown in the financial plans of whoever is in control.

Much of the damage is already done and realistically we can only hope to reach the 'play-offs' in better form, with a more coherent and effective way of playing football/getting results. To this end, the one variable that would need to be addressed immediately, is the first team management and coaching set-up.

Edited by buster.