thought these guys had a plan?

sounding more and more like they dont and are still living in a make believe world where ashly and co will suddenly do whats best for the club and not himself

I'd like to know if King and Parkco are as close as everyone thinks.

putting two and two together looks like the plan was to offer cash when we need it and easdale and co would fall at their feet.

more likely they will do one of two things.

1.take a loan from ashley for whatever takes his fancy

2.take the money from 3 bears only if the get no power from it(1 board place)

either way nothing changes.

feel like sarver is our only hope now for change

putting two and two together looks like the plan was to offer cash when we need it and easdale and co would fall at their feet.

more likely they will do one of two things.

1.take a loan from ashley for whatever takes his fancy

2.take the money from 3 bears only if the get no power from it(1 board place)

either way nothing changes.

feel like sarver is our only hope now for change

Sarver needs 75%, not much chance.

you can't oust determined and entrenched people like green co over night.

give it 5 mins ffs.

they didnt have 5 minutes to spare. even if they did the plan that seems to be coming apparent is poor and naive.

only a plan to attack their power in a quick and determined fashion whilst snapping up shares till overwhelming board representation is aquired would do any good.

The position ashley is in with the SFA is a precarious one. I expect him to be found guilty throwing his position into doubt. dont think the bad guys expected McCoist to fail so badly either. chuck in goldy locks and the three bears all buying shares and all of a sudden whatever shady plans the had for Rangers have gone up in smoke.

they havent quite grasped the fact that the fans will not accept Ashley and co under any terms and still try to hang on for dear life.

They are in no position to bargain at the moment. They have nothing to offer. Judgement day will come when the SFA threaten to relieve us of the privilage to play football and take away our licence.

Are they though really that stupid that they will take things that far? I fear the answer to that question will be yes.

The position ashley is in with the SFA is a precarious one. I expect him to be found guilty throwing his position into doubt. dont think the bad guys expected McCoist to fail so badly either. chuck in goldy locks and the three bears all buying shares and all of a sudden whatever shady plans the had for Rangers have gone up in smoke.

they havent quite grasped the fact that the fans will not accept Ashley and co under any terms and still try to hang on for dear life.

They are in no position to bargain at the moment. They have nothing to offer. Judgement day will come when the SFA threaten to relieve us of the privilage to play football and take away our licence.

Are they though really that stupid that they will take things that far? I fear the answer to that question will be yes.

FWIW I don't see Ashley turning up for the SFA hearing on Jan27

they didnt have 5 minutes to spare. even if they did the plan that seems to be coming apparent is poor and naive.

only a plan to attack their power in a quick and determined fashion whilst snapping up shares till overwhelming board representation is aquired would do any good.

they need the rights issue for their next move. they can't force that.