This mob don't give a shit so I believe they would dare. Ashely does not have 2 men on the board for nothing. they can in fact push anything through they want. With the help of the other board members of course.

You could be right. I hope not. I am for some inexplicable reason feeling optimistic tonight.

This mob don't give a shit so I believe they would dare. Ashely does not have 2 men on the board for nothing. they can in fact push anything through they want. With the help of the other board members of course.

They can only go on for so long whilst the shareholders numbers are stacked against them.

Their time is up.

They wouldn't dare.

we should be negotiating from a position of power. Call an egm to out the easdales/sommers.Divide and conquer. At the same time have the fans group petition the other shareholders for the same along with a fan petition like the one done the other day, we now have most of the names of the shareholders, we should use them to swing the vote to our side and at least draw a dividing line in the sand. You are rather with the club and its fans or you are with ashley.

Same as Ashley did when he was demanding wallace and co go but with the added bonus of having the customers on board. Then use those positions on the board to first stop the rot then second to move us forward.

They can only go on for so long whilst the shareholders numbers are stacked against them.

7 weeks. And there is still no call for an EGM so that will be 7 weeks +. They are only offering the 3 bears an olive branch with 1 olive on it their meaning is to keep control of the board. I can't see the optimism yet I am afraid.

7 weeks. And there is still no call for an EGM so that will be 7 weeks +. They are only offering the 3 bears an olive branch with 1 olive on it their meaning is to keep control of the board. I can't see the optimism yet I am afraid.

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and realise they won't survive an EGM. The shareholder numbers is against them.The writing is on the wall for the board. They should do the honourable thing and go now

they will run out of money long before 7 weeks that's the next milestone.

Or get another loan from Ashley. Then another. And another.....

We'll end up like Newcastle who are literally in Ashley's pockets they owe him so much money

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and realise they won't survive an EGM. The shareholder numbers is against them.The writing is on the wall for the board. They should do the honourable thing and go now

They tend to fight to the death in the animal world.

[/color]

Giving away the whole retail rights to Ashley for loans.

Losing assets as unpaid security.

If the board wishes to take such a loan with Ibrox or Auchenhowie as security, do they have to inform the shareholders before they accept such a loan?

If so, can the shareholders block such a loan from being accepted?