It's probably a mistake to wait but next thursdays pay day is looming and may force the change we want.

If Ashley wont provide loans. Then we are in a strong bargaining position.

Is payday 22nd then ? i had just assumed it would be 29th.

Whatever happens, serious money is required to get this club back on it's feet as a competitive machine.

A full rebuilding job is required in all areas of the club.

And bearing in mind we will very probably be in the Championship again next season, it's going to be a long slow road for the next few years whatever happens.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Please don't take this as anything but conjecture, taken from Share Chat. Something to lighten the day.

Get on the bus quickToday 14:58The current board have made it clear that they will accept a loan from Taylor/Park/Letham and that they will allow TPL to underwrite the equity release. However they have been unequivocal on King. If he is not removed from their consortium, all bets are off and Ashley will take his gloves off and give them a bare knuckle fight that they will lose. So if they throw King under the bus, they get seats on the board and control. As I stated Park has already been told this verbally and it will be announced Thursay morning at 0700. TPL want Somers out. LLambias, who is leading negotiations for RIFC, agreed. Llambias will continue as CEO. James Easdale will continue on the board and Sandy Easdale will continue as chairman of the football club. TPL will be offered up to three board seats.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?page=1&ShareTicker=RFC

Please don't take this as anything but conjecture, taken from Share Chat. Something to lighten the day.

Get on the bus quickToday 14:58The current board have made it clear that they will accept a loan from Taylor/Park/Letham and that they will allow TPL to underwrite the equity release. However they have been unequivocal on King. If he is not removed from their consortium, all bets are off and Ashley will take his gloves off and give them a bare knuckle fight that they will lose. So if they throw King under the bus, they get seats on the board and control. As I stated Park has already been told this verbally and it will be announced Thursay morning at 0700. TPL want Somers out. LLambias, who is leading negotiations for RIFC, agreed. Llambias will continue as CEO. James Easdale will continue on the board and Sandy Easdale will continue as chairman of the football club. TPL will be offered up to three board seats.

It fills me with dread. The whole lot must be cleansed.

I hope this isn't the case - sounds like quite a wishy washy outcome if it were to be true.

Need them ALL gone and out the club.