COURT 5

Before MR JUSTICE BARLING

Monday, 23 February 2015

At half past 10

GENERAL LIST

2003/2012 Cohen & anr v Collyer Bristow LLP & ors

INTERIM HEARINGS LIST

HC12F01522 Merchant Turnaround Plc v Collyer Bristow LLP

HC-2012-000153 Trustees of the Jerome Group PLc Retirement Benefits Plan v Collyer Bristow LLP

HC-2014-000765 Collyer Bristow LLP v Whyte & ors

Following on from post #23 from forlan....

The Worthington Fraud Part 16 – another killer email From Ware to Craig Whyte

By Tom Winnifrith | Monday 23 February 2015

So Doug Ware insists that he moved immediately to clear any links with Craig Whyte when taking over as CEO of the fraud Worthington (WRN) in 2012. As I showed earlier that was just not true – HERE. Now I have another killer email, this time it is Ware to Whyte in May 2013!

You will have guessed by now how this fraud works. Worthington buys worthless assets – sometimes from Whyte – and funds this with loan notes issued to parties run by Whyte & Aiden Earley. Worthington is not actually generating any cash as its assets are worthless so too keep the gravy train going its shares are ramped and Whyte/Earley sell shares into the market (to the morons on the LSE). Some of their “winnings” are then reinvested in honouring loan notes so keeping Worthington going.

The loan notes can be converted into shares at buttons so allowing Whyte & Earley to a) make even more money flogging shares to morons and b) issue more loan notes to keep Worthington going.

Now here is an email exchange between Doug and Craig with Earley cc’d in.:

To: ctw@monaco.mc

CC: aidan earley; rspurway@worthingtongroupplc.co.uk

Subject: RE: September Placing

Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:43:34 +0100

Morning Craig,

I’ve asked Aidan to sort this out with you, the ordinary shares have already been issued ( Aidan dealt with it). Aidan needs to let me know how much of the secured loan notes & warrants are yours, before I can send you the paperwork. Still waiting for the promised £50k from you & Aidan ( agreed monthly payment for the balance of the secured loan notes) for last month, working capital is a big issue now.

Please advise.

Warm regards,

Doug Ware, CEO

Sent: 05 May 2013 10:59

To: DougWare

Subject: September Placing

Doug,

With regards to the placing back in September I'd be grateful if you could arrange physical delivery of the Shares, Loan Stock and Warrants that London Asia subscribed for.

Please could you arrange for them to be sent to:

Craig Whyte

Le Roc Fleuri C92

1 Rue du Tenao

Monaco

MC98000

Many thanks,

Craig

There is plenty more to come and I shall publish it all before leaving Greece. Gotcha. Again.

http://www.shareprophets.com/views/10753/the-worthington-fraud-part-16-another-killer-email-from-ware-to-craig-whyte

Following on from post #23 from forlan....

The Worthington Fraud Part 16 – another killer email From Ware to Craig Whyte

By Tom Winnifrith | Monday 23 February 2015

So Doug Ware insists that he moved immediately to clear any links with Craig Whyte when taking over as CEO of the fraud Worthington (WRN) in 2012. As I showed earlier that was just not true – HERE. Now I have another killer email, this time it is Ware to Whyte in May 2013!

You will have guessed by now how this fraud works. Worthington buys worthless assets – sometimes from Whyte – and funds this with loan notes issued to parties run by Whyte & Aiden Earley. Worthington is not actually generating any cash as its assets are worthless so too keep the gravy train going its shares are ramped and Whyte/Earley sell shares into the market (to the morons on the LSE). Some of their “winnings” are then reinvested in honouring loan notes so keeping Worthington going.

The loan notes can be converted into shares at buttons so allowing Whyte & Earley to a) make even more money flogging shares to morons and b) issue more loan notes to keep Worthington going.

Now here is an email exchange between Doug and Craig with Earley cc’d in.:

There is plenty more to come and I shall publish it all before leaving Greece. Gotcha. Again.

http://www.shareprophets.com/views/10753/the-worthington-fraud-part-16-another-killer-email-from-ware-to-craig-whyte

I've not long read that too. Really quite shocking how easy it is for such (alleged) frauds to be perpetrated. No wonder this guy has it in for AIM.

I've not long read that too. Really quite shocking how easy it is for such (alleged) frauds to be perpetrated. No wonder this guy has it in for AIM.

It certainly is shocking mate.

I don't think he has it in for the AIM as such, only the fraudsters and con artists who give it a bad name and turn it into a snake infested cesspool.

It certainly is shocking mate.

I don't think he has it in for the AIM as such, only the fraudsters and con artists who give it a bad name and turn it into a snake infested cesspool.

For sure, but he has his sights on AIM too, and its complete failure to apply its regulation.